13 | The summer camp

(10:00am)

We arrived a place that was for camping that near a falls. Jin was leading us to the place.

"Are we staying in a resort?"

"Where's the hotel?"

"Don't tell me we're staying at here."

"Okay everyone! Stand with your teammate!"

I was standing with Vernon, and Yoongi helped me with my backpack so now both of my hands are free.

"Each team will get a set of camp, and build up together, at night, girl sleep with girl, not boy with girl! So please go to there and take your tools!"

"What?! We're sleeping at here?!"

"I don't want!"

- Yoongi's POV -

"Hyung. We'll take the camper van right?"

"Yeah, don't worry."

"Can I let y/n sleep with me in the car? I don't want her to sleep uncomfortable."

"Wow~ Yoongi such a nice brother~Okay but she needs to build the camp with her teammate."

"Okay, thanks hyung"

I look at her, she's really pretty and cute. That hoodie just look so cute on her.

"Baby! Oh my god did you just come here to surprise me?!"

Fuck this annoying sound.

"What do you want Suran?"

"Baby~ You're so lovely~" she hugged my arms.

"SURAN!! COME BACK TO YOUR CLASS AND STOP DATING!!" her class teacher yelled her.

"Can I get a kiss before I go?" she pouted.

"Don't you even think about this, go do your work!" I swing her arms away.

"Fine!" she stomped her feet and walk away.

Lol I'm just using her because of y/n. She's dating someone else and I want to make her jealous, until she broke up with that jerk.

-

-

(1:00pm)

- Y/N's POV -

"So now we've provided lunch for y'all, and please line up and go to the hawker!"

"Wah finally..." I stretch my arms.

"Hey, is this your first time joining the summer camp?"

"Of course. And it's not even fun." I rolled my eyes.

"Why is Yoongi here, he's destroying our mood."

"I know. And I don't know why he's here too."

-

-

(6:00pm)

"Now! The boys need to go into the forest and collect sticks! The girl will prepare the ingredients for later. I will follow the boys into the forest and Yoongi will stay here because he's a good cook." Jin patted Yoongi's shoulder.

"Oh my god he can cook?!"

"I hope I won't make him furious."

Everyone was gossiping but I just stand at there waiting for them to start their works.

"Girls please gather!" Yoongi was yelling.

I stand far away from him a little, while a bunch of girl was sticking around him.