02 | A different life

My heart stopped a beat as someone suddenly bump into my room without knocking. "Yah!! Knock the damn door!" I yelled as I turn my head and saw my brother Yoonjin. "W-What's wrong oppa...?" I push Soobin and he get up, sitting on my bed.

"I-I'm sorry for bothering, but do you want ice cream?" he look at me. "Want!" I immediately jump down to the bed and ran outside. "Soobin? Do you want some....?" he asked Soobin. "S-Sure" he stand up and walked outside.

Yoonjin put both if his hands on my shoulder and went downstairs. I feel like Yoonjin is more closely with me, and he's nice too. Yoongi is a total jerk.

"Y/N, here's yours, Soobin this is yours!" Marrie handed the ice cream for us. "Thank you~" we said together and we went to living room and sit on the couch. I laid my head on Soobin's shoulder, and put my legs on Soobin's lap.

"Kiddo, we're having a business trip after the honeymoon" dad suddenly speak as he sit down beside Marrie. "You serious....? How long are you guys going?" "Not sure yet, depends on my wife" he chuckled while looking at Marrie. "Can you both bring me along?" I frowned. "No, you should stay at home with your brothers, and you have school too"

"But I don't want to-" "Y/N, Yoonjin was nice! Yoongi will be okay after you two communicated" he said. "No! We will never get along with each other!" I rolled my eyes. "Do you think I want you to be my sister?" he suddenly speaks. "Do you think I want you to be my brother?" I look at him. "Can you be like Yoonjin? More charming?" I said as Yoonjin look at me.

"I'm nice to them, not to you" he points at them, then me. "Yoongi, what did y/n do for you to be so mean?" Marrie asked. "She's annoying" "Excuse me?! You're the one who are annoying! I just wanted to wake you up and I got scolded by you!" I yelled.

"This is my house, you better behave and listen to my words" he glares at me. "So? It's mine too!" I felt sad. "Ah ah enough y/n, just ignore him" Yoonjin patted my back. "I don't want to eat anymore" I put my cup on the couch as I went upstairs. "Y/N!" dad yelled. "Yoongi can you stop this attitude?!" Marrie scolded.

I locked my room and laid on my bed, felt sad. I hate this family. Why must we move in with them? Can't we just stay at the original house?

*door knocks* "Y/N, can you please let me go in?"

"No dad,or Soobin just leave me alone!" I said. "It's Yoonjin." I stand up and open the door. "What do you want?" I asked. "May I come in?" he asked, as I move a side for him to come in, and locked my door.

"Can I sit down?" "Sit wherever you want." I said while lying back to my bed scrolling my phone. "Y/N, I know my brother seems rude to you, but he's actually have a soft spot." he said. "Soft spot? Bruh." I scoffed

"Y/N, he's your brother, no matter how much you don't like him you still needed to get along with him." "Why must I?! He's rude!" "Or else everything will become worst, just trust me, I'll talk to him later okay?" he move closer to me.

"He's hurting me! I was trying to be nice but he just scolded me without any reason" my eyes felt teary. "Come on." he open his arms as I immediately hugged him and let out my tears. He patted by back.

I felt so safe when I was in his arms, feels like he would protect me from any bad stuff. I know I will become bestfriend with Yoonjin. "It's okay, just let out your heart." he whispered as he caressing my head. "I'm sorry...." "No it's okay, don't apologise"