18 | Job

(8:00pm)

"Marrie, Yoongi's cooking skill was really good!" Uncle Lee praised Yoongi.

I look at Yoongi, he just smiled and nods. Woozi was staring at me, so I avoid making any eyes contact with him.

"Y/N, didn't you hang out with your boyfriend?" dad suddenly asked.

"H-Huh? My boyfriend? I-I don't have." I chuckled awkwardly, and eyed my dad.

"Oh! I forgotten!" he laughed, and they started another conversation.

"How long will you guys staying?" Yoongi straight away ask them.

"Oh yes! I know this must be really sudden, but maybe they're staying like a few weeks. So one of you need to let out the room." Marrie said.

"Yoongi~ You know-"

"No no no. Don't you ever think about that."

"Woozi can just sleep in my room." Yoonjin said.

"Great! Then you'll be sleeping with Yoongi."

"I don't-" Yoongi was about to talk back.

"Yoongi!" Marrie stopped him.

I texted Soobin, telling him about my day.

-

-

(10:00pm)

"Yoonjin will be sleeping with me? I don't want..." Yoongi keep coquettish to me.

"Yah. If you sleep with me then I can't go to school tomorrow." I whispered.

"I promise I'll only hug you, I won't do anything"

"Hah. Biggest lie if I ever trust that then I'm a dork"

I'm going to my room rest, so I stand up and went upstairs.

- Yoongi's POV -

I yawned. Woozi was sitting beside me.

"Yoongi, Yoonjin, why not you two go to sleep? You two have class tomorrow."

"I'm going to sleep now. Goodnight." I stand up and went upstairs.

I went to my own room, and brush my teeth.

- Y/N's POV -

I laid on my bed after I brush my teeth, scrolling my phone before I go to sleep.

I switched the lights to the bedside lamp, put my phone a side, and sleep.

-

-

(1:30am)

It was raining and I can't sleep. I went outside and saw our parents haven't sleep yet. Woozi haven't sleep yet too.

I went to Yoongi's bedroom.

Yoonjin was already sleeping on his bed, but he's still working on his computer with lights turned off, so his bedroom is totally dark except his computer's lights.

I knocked and I stepped in.

"You can't sleep right?" Yoongi didn't look at me.

"Mm..." I went to his bed, and laid on it.

"Hey don't wake him up, he need to woke up early tomorrow. Go to your room sleep, I'll go later." he started to shut his computer.

I slowly get up and went back to my room, but I just sat on my bed, waiting for him.

Not about 2 minutes, he came into my room with his pillow.

He locked the door, once I saw him I laid back to my bed, and he come beside me. He put his pillow on my bed, and he cover the blanket over my shoulder.