19 | Busan

"Just babysitting, and we won't be back Busan for a few months, or maybe more."

I was keeping my belongings, while Yoonjin was helping me.

"I'm sorry Yoonjin.... please visit me oppa" I hugged him.

"I want you to take care of yourself okay? I'll go there if I have holidays okay?" he cupped my cheeks.

I pouted, and kissed him. I will miss him, so much.

He kissed back, but only a few seconds.

"Oppa please take care too okay? I will call you often!" I hugged him.

"Y/N, are you done packing?" dad came into my room, I ignored him cuz I was going to leave them, and not knowing when will come back.

After a few minutes I pull out the hugs. "Don't tell Yoongi okay? Just let him sleep, or else if he woke up he'll be crazy."

"Mum said you'll be back every two months right, so no worries see you soon!"

"Alright, see you.."

I grab my luggage, and dad help me with my stuff.

"Please help me put my luggage to uncle Lee, I want to say goodbye to Yoongi." I smiled and went to Yoongi's bedroom, and locked the door.

He was sleeping so soundly, like non of us told him this...

I slowly stepped closer to him, and I knee down beside me, staring at his face.

The boy I used to hate the most... was now the person I love the most.

I slowly laid on top of him, he just grunted, but didn't push me away.

I pecked his lips softly, oh god how much will I miss this lips?!

I keep pecking a few times, and I heard dad knocking on the door. So I slowly get up, and help him cover the blanket nicely.

"Baby. I'll be leaving, coming back at the next two months.... I love you, I'll miss you so much." I peck his cheek, again and again.

I don't want to leave his side, he was the boy who make me feel safe, protect me all the time...

Sometimes he might be a fuck boy but he's a really soft person...

I sighed, and laid my head on his shoulder, not wanting to go.

He grunted again, so I immediately get up, giving him the last kiss and left his room.

I went to downstairs, and walked to the front door.

"Bye dad. Bye mum." I simply smiled to them, Marrie hugged me and pecked my forehead.

"Call us when you arrived there safely, and text us when you're free." she caressing my hair.

I nodded, and stepped outside.

"Come on let's go y/n" uncle Lee was so excited and I don't know what the fuck was his problem.

Dad hugged me too, but I just smiled.

"Let's go, the flight was 3 hours more to go."

-

-

(8:00pm)

I texted Yoongi and tell him not to come over for me because I know this dude will definitely rush to the airport no matter what happened.

I'm already in the plane so he won't rush to me....

I turn on airplane mode, and just playing some random music with my headphones.