07 | Party

"W-We're sorry!! We was looking for washroom" Soobin said, I thought it was y/n, but it was Taehyun's mum.

"Ah~Washroom? The ground floor have!" she was wearing a white shiny gown, and hair set perfectly.

I eyed her, hope she could know I don't want go to downstairs's because too many people.

"Hm, I bet there's many people. It's okay, come follow me and you may use the toilet in the guest room." she smiled, and we followed her to the top floor.

We still looking the surrounding, she was smiling and introducing every picture passionately to us.

"It doesn't seems like y/n would be here." Soobin whispered, I agreed what he said. "There you go! After using please turn off the lights! If you need anything can just ask the servant." she smiled again, and I bowed "Thanks."

She walked away, and I stepped in the room while Soobin was waiting outside.

The room was pretty, modern and well prepared. Just looks totally like a hotel.

"H-Hyung...do you want to stay here...?"

I was looking around, and suddenly the door slammed loudly.

I walked over the door calmly, and twisted the door.

I knew it. I knew it's a fucking trap.

The door was locked from outside, I already notice it before I enter, and that's also the reason I ask Soobin stand outside.

"Soobin?" I knocked the door, and I heard a thud.

"I will settle your friend first." A lady's voice, I'm sure that's not Taehyun's mum.

"What do you want from me?!" I started to twist the knob nervously.

"Just wait, I will come back." she said, and footstep getting far away.

I scoffed. Stupid lady.

I took my phone out, and texted Yuna.

[ Yuna ]

Yuna :
Come safe me :
I got locked on 3rd floor :

Taehyun's POV

"Yah!! Why did she do that??" I yell at my housekeeper, who just told me a shocking thing.

"She said she must torture them..."

My sister trapped Yoongi and bring all his friends away.

I quickly run to the place where she always goes. "Taehyun! Happy Birthday bro!!" damn it. Yeonjun hyung why you must appear at this time?!

"Hey hyung, thanks talk later!" I was about to run, but Yeonjun pull my arms roughly and trap me in his arms.

"Hyung!! Please let me leave!! I'm busy now!"

"Yah~ Birthday boy! How could you be so arrogant?!"

"I'm not, I need to go toilet" I escaped l, and quickly run away without waiting his reply.

-

I entered the room after entering the passcode. A knife immediately stabbed on the door, right beside my right eyes.

I gulped, and saw my sister was staring at Yuna.

"Jisoo!! How many times did I told you don't fucking take any action on Yoongi or his friends?!"

I sighed, and she turn her head to me. "Oppa, you should know that they came because of y/n! How could we let them be?!"

I walked over them, and untie Beomgyu and Yuna, of course Soobin too.