Chapter 2 The White Rabbit

No one's POV

The Loki Familia are currently making their way back towards the surface and they all had reached the 17th floor and Tiona is frowning sue to them leaving their expedition.

Tiona: Even though I can still fight~ I haven't gone enough on a rampage yet~

Tione: You're nagging to much. It should be time for you to stop.

Tiona: Even though we suffered many hardships and finally reached the 50th floor!!

The Loki Familia decided to give up their expedition's original goal to reached the 59th floor. A place where the whole Loki Familia other than Asuna who had never been there, an uncharted territory. So they decided to return to the surface after the battle on the 50th floor.

Tiona: All because of that monster! In the end, what on earth was that monster?!

Tione: We can only call it as an unidentified monster. Really there are many strange places.

Tione then brought out a Magic stone and Tiona saw it.

Tiona: Eh that!

Tione: This is one of their Magic Stone.

Tiona: How did you get one of those?

Tione: I ripped it out of one of them with my hands!

Everyone shiver when they heard that. Every one of the monsters had been destroyed including the magic stones, but Tione managed to grabbed one by using her bare hand.

Tiona: What a strange color...

(Timeskip)

After awhile of walking, some of the supporters of the Loki Familia went to their knees due to their exhaustion, and both Aiz and Asuna went towards them.

Asuna: Line, Elfy, do you need help?

Line: Eh?

Elfy: Ah... N...No problem!!

Line: How could we let a first-class adventurer to carry luggage!!

Elfy: This is the work of us supporters!

Aiz: But...

Bete: Don't say anymore, Aiz, Asuna.

The two of them then looked at Bete. Bete kicked the supporter lightly on the side of Line's hip as a way to shoo her away before coming next to Aiz and Asuna.

Aiz: Bete!

Bete: Don't waste any time regarding the troubling matters of this trashes. Even if it is not wrong, do not let a helping hand. Just keep looking down on them. It is fine if the both of you, who are this strong continue to remain strong. Especially you, blue elf!