Chapter 11 Conference

No one's POV

Currently at the Twilight Manor, Finn, Riveria, Gareth and Loki were having a conference meeting to discuss the recent event.

Gareth: So Aiz has finally made it to Level 6.

Riveria: With that as motivation, Tiona and Tione will catch up to her soon, no doubt... One can only hope they do not attempt something as Aiz did.

Finn: Haha, true. But everyone's morale is through the roof now, and that's a good thing.

Loki: Sure is! Looks like y'all need to stay on yer toes. Wouldn't want the senior adventurers to lose face, now would we?

Riveria: If we're talking about that, then a certain blue elf has already surpassed us...

Finn: Haha... Indeed... She only lack the ability to lead. But in a few more years, she'll surpassed us in no time.

Loki: Well, let's get things started. Regarding that rich colored Magic Stone. Lately, we've been causing a ruckus about it. Let us all exchange as much detailed information as possible.

Gareth: That richly colored stone, the new species on the 50th floor. And the mysterious plant that appeared during the Monster Philia.

Finn: Let's ignore those two new monster species for now... What happened in the underground sewers? You went down there with Bete. Right?

During the incident in Rivira, Loki and Bete who were left on the surface had inspected an underground sewers and they too had found multiple plant monsters that appeared in the Monster Philia.

Loki: Monsters appeared, but I couldn't find any more leads. Also, some annoying God keeps pushing his troublesome matters onto me...

Loki went on about the evidence they found in the old network of sewers tunnel, the massive reservoir where the monsters appeared, and then about the encounter with Dionysus, who was following up on his own investigation, as well as the information he had shared.

Riveria: Can we consider that the guild is innocent in all this?

Loki: They're hiding something. But it doesn't feel like they are directly related to what's going on. And what about you guys, Finn?

Finn: About what happened in Rivira on the 18th floor...

Finn and Riveria then shared their stories. Specifically, the murder that had taken place in the 18th floor, and the plants monsters that had descended on the town. They had determined that the mastermind behind both incident were the Red Tamer. Her strength was well in the league of top-class adventurers, evident on Hasharna's murder and Aiz's defeat. And about the orb that she was after.

Gareth: I see. It's hard to believe it transformed that monsters as well. So, the monster on the 50th floor was reborn because of a jewel?

Riveria: Most likely. Aiz and Lefiya were the only one to witness it...