(Ulfheoinn) Chapter 54 Date with Wolf

No one's POV

Finn: We need to get our hands on one of the keys.

It was morning at Loki Familia's home. They were conducting a meeting in the dining hall, and Finn was speaking to the rest of the familia.

 They were conducting a meeting in the dining hall, and Finn was speaking to the rest of the familia

Finn: While most of them certainly are secure within the Evils' grasp...there is one we may still have a chance with.

Tione: You think that Ishtar Familia might have had one? They were the ones hauling the violas to Melen, after all.

Tione pointed out.

Finn: Indeed. Considering the close relationship between Ishtar and the Evilus, there's a strong possibility she may have been given one of the keys.

Finn confirmed.

Finn: Due to the surprise attack from Freya Familia, Ishtar should no longer have any contact with the Evilus. The key may have gotten lost in the attack. There's also a chance one of her ex-followers may know of its location. We have no choice but to take our chances... Which is why, from today forward, we'll be putting all our efforts into finding that key.

The air in the dining hall grew tense.

Finn: I'd like everyone to start by gathering as much information as possible. Scout out the Pleasure Quarter; interrogate any former members of Ishtar Familia you can find. Do try to keep things on the down low, though, if you would. Does anyone have any questions?

Tiona: I do; I do!

Tiona's hand shot up just like always.

Tiona: This is about something else but...where's Riveria? I haven't seen her anywhere. And this my own personal question, are we going to go ask anything about Evilus to Mr Flash?

Finn: Riveria has already left on an errand. And knowing Sora Yatagami, I'm sure he's already doing he's own digging. After all, he's specialty is getting information. Maybe even better than all of us present here.

Finn said smirking.

Tiona: I see...Well! That stupid wolf! Where's he?

Finn: Worried about him, are you?

Tiona: As if! Just wondering if he was skippin' out. Totally in-ex-cusable!

Tiona hurriedly added, unable to hide her petulance. Neither she nor the rest of the familia members knew Bete had been placed on leave. Unsure if it was for better or for worse, Finn shot the Amazon a smile all the same, deciding it would be best to cover for the wolf for the time being.

Finn: Bete is, well...Let's say he's probably out sniffing around for something on his own at the moment, hmm? And Asuna is keeping a close eye on him. Anyway, if that's all the questions for now, let's go ahead and split into teams: I want a search team and an interrogation team...If you would, then, Loki?"