Chapter 4 Feelings

No one's POV

The sun emerged from the eastern horizon, lighting up the landscape. The first of the sun's ray cleared Orario's high city wall. A cool air hovered the metropolis. Aiz was just dazing under the sun, not even bother to go to the dungeon.

 Aiz was just dazing under the sun, not even bother to go to the dungeon

Loki: Aiz-tan doesn't have much spirit today either...

Asuna: She was down in the dump all of yesterday...

Riveria: No matter how you view it, it is still quite incredible. That Aiz would actually waste time.

Both Riveria and Asuna were standing beside Loki who was watching Aiz from afar the top of the Twilight Manor.

Loki: Normally, she would ask Asuna-chan to join her into the dungeon after the expedition. Even if we tried to persuade her, she would not listen...

Asuna: On the bright side, I don't have to worry as much as before.

Riveria: As expected, it was because of that matter at the wine bar.

Riveria turned back to the railing. Her refined facial features, usually symmetrical enough to rival the Gods, twisted into grimace.

Loki: Ah, incidentally, the culprit is currently holed up there like a black lump.

Loki said while looking at Bete who was tied up behind the railing.

Riveria: Regardless, he got what he deserve...

Asuna: Challenging Sora like that without knowing his background was pretty bold...

Two nights have passed since the bar fight. After Bete sobered up, he had no memory of what he said to Aiz, all he remembered was getting beaten by another adventurer he doesn't recognized. Riveria sighed hoping the werewolf would learn from his mistake, while Asuna just had a smirk remembering how her childhood friend kicked the werewolf ass.

Riveria: You seemed to be in a good mood after the bar incident..

Asuna completely snapped out of her thought and saw Riveria smiling at her and she started blushing.

Asuna: Um... well... Of course I am. He's back in Orario. I haven't seen him for over 3 years now!

3 years ago, Riveria and the other elves was heading towards Melen to do some to visit Njord Familia who was in charged of most of the fishing business at Melen. She spotted Sora while he was doing a request from his patron God, Zeus to helped him on the farm of their village. After Asuna had recall that memory she started blushing and smile.

Riveria: The last survivor of the former strongest has finally return to Orario. And it seems he join up another Familia. What a surprise, when he rejected our offer...

Loki: Hmph... I would rather he not join in the first place! I don't know why you three insisted on him joining up as well... when we already have a beauty right-