Chapter 7 A Hero's Brave, Fleeting Song

No one's POV

Two days have passed since the Monster Philia incident, and currently in the morning, Aiz was having a practice swing with her "Desperate" after it had been maintain by Goibnui.

Aiz: Adjustment completed.

Aiz then noticed that someone was watching her train her sword and it was Lefiya who was carrying a magic book.

Aiz: Lefiya...!

Lefiya: Tha-That was amazing Miss Aiz! I couldn't take my eyes off- I mean!! It made me forget to call out to you...

Lefiya said while admiring her swordsmanship.

Aiz: Um... Thank you?

Lefiya: Your alone? Where is Miss Asuna?

Aiz: Um... I think she is preparing for breakfast...

Lefiya: I see... Miss Asuna's cooking is always wonderful to eat, am I right, Miss Aiz? And the way you were practicing with your sword was really inspiring. Do you happen to learn your swordsmanship from someone?

Aiz: I guess my Dad and my Big Brother.

Aiz let her gaze wander as she  came up with her answer.

Lefiya: Your father and Big Brother... Speaking of which, where are your family now...?

Lefiya's question trailed off as a new voice rang out from a different direction.

???: Lefiya, how long does it take for you to get a book?

Lefiya: L-Lady Riveria...!!

Riveria: Does it help, if you forget your own studying?

Lefiya: Will you come too Miss Aiz? It's been awhile.

Lefiya said while having hopes on her eye and Riveria also looked at Aiz.

Riveria: You need more than just physical power to become strong after all.

Aiz then thought for a moment, whether if she wanted to join Riveria's studying lecture until she remembered on how strict Riveria's teaching could be and she quickly back away.

Riveria: That's her answer, too bad huh? Lefiya, we;ll continue until Asuna calls us for breakfast.

Riveria said while dragging Lefiya away and Lefiya called out to the blonde swordswoman.

Lefiya: MISS AIZ!!!

(Timeskip)

It was time for dinner and everyone was called out to the dining room as everyone saw that Asuna was cooking their breakfast along with her stew that she just put it out of the oven.