Chapter 18 : Chasing The Light

Elora POV

We were back at the cottage, I managed to find Amora and the others. At first they were shocked to see me, in this new form, it's a shock to me too. To feel so alive, so free, reborn into something greater. For the first time I feel the good in me, I have no guilt anymore.

I stood at the frame of my bedroom door, watching Aurora in her unconscious state. Everyone was downstairs, dressing up their wounds. I was out of my suit, I changed into some jeans and a dark blue long sleeved sweater. My leg crossed over the other and my arms folded over my abdomen.

Aurora.

It angered me at what she tried to do, but I only understood her more. She was in a similar situation I was in. As legends we had high expectations, but others refused to believe in the prophecies and chose to eliminate us by turning us dark. She doesn't understand that yet, but she will, soon.

"What are you thinking about?"

I jumped, but calmed down feeling the familiar tingling sensation when Clark wrapped his arms around my waist. I place my hands on his arms, leaning into his chest. I sighed in content and closed my eyes, feeling at home in his arms. My insides were fluttering and my heart warmed up, I inhaled his pine and wood sandal scent.

"Nothing, I just can't believe I'm still here." I said, trying to shake off the haunting memories of my recent, unpleasant experiences.

"Why did you bring her here?" he asked.

I opened my eyes and looked at Aurora, I smiled, "Because, she's more like me than anything else. She just need guidance and she's my sister. I can't let her down." I answered, feeling happiness, complete happiness.

Clark leaned his face closer till his lips touched my ear, "Come with me." he whispered. I nodded and allowed him to hold my hand. He led me to Adiya's room, I gave him a questioning look. He simply chuckled and led me to the bathroom. I gasped seeing the bathroom lit up with scented candles. There was rose petals everywhere, the tub was filled with bubbles and petals. I glanced at Clark, "I figured you could use a bath to relax a little bit." he shrugged innocently and I giggled, he left the room and I quickly undressed, taking off my clothes and underwear. I slipped into the warm water and relaxed, inhaling the fresh scent of the bath salts. I relaxed my muscles and closed my eyes. I heard the bathroom door open and close again. Hearing heavy footsteps, Clark.

I felt him get in the tub as well and opened one eye with a mischievous smirk. Eyeing his naked torso, "What are you upto?" I asked.

He smiled, "I want to spend some time with you alone. Just the two of us." he said, I shifted in the tub and straddled his thighs.

He wrapped an arm around my waist pulling me closer to him. I gasped feeling my chest press against his, shivers went up my spine.

He leaned down capturing my lips with his. I closed my eyes, sighing into the kiss, allowing my lips to move in sync with his. He bit down on my bottom lip and I gasped, he let his tongue slip into my mouth and we fought for dominance. I felt sparks shoot throughout my body. Feeling a tingling sensation in my stomach shooting to my core.

He pulled away, leaving us both panting for breath, he kissed me a trail down to my neck. He kissed my shoulder before moving back upto my neck. I let out a strangled moan and threw my head back when he kissed my sweet spot. I could feel him smirk against me, I moved my hand up his muscular back and entangled my fingers in his dark locks.

"Do you know how broken I was when I saw you in that state?" he asked softly, he pulled back, resting his forehead on mine. I saw a few tears on his cheeks and gasped, cupping his cheeks.

"It broke me Elora, seeing you barely breathing. Your heart was barely beating." he said while hugging me. Resting his head on my shoulder. I moved my hands to his hair, caressing him softly.

"I don't ever want to go through that ever again, Clark. When I was stuck in that...place, I wanted to keep fighting." I tilted his head upward to look at me , "I wanted to keep fighting for you, for us, the reason why I'm still here is because of you Clark." I explained and connected my lips to his.

We were more desperate in this kiss, it was filled with more need and more desire. Clark moved his hands down my back and moved my hips closer to his. I gasped and moaned feeling his hard length press against my core. I wanted to move my hips for more friction but his grip on my hips was firm.

I pulled back from our kiss, my eyes were droopy and filled with hot desire, "Clark please, I need you." I begged, attacking his neck, biting and sucking until I heard him suck in a sharp breath and cuss.

He bucked his hips, making me more needy for him. "You're so perfect." he said and placed kisses on my cheeks, my forehead and my jaw. He stood up, carrying me in his arms, I wrapped my legs around his waist. Smashing my lips onto his.

He stepped out of the tub, I pulled back and he walked out of the bathroom. He placed me on the bed and began caressing and gently groping my body. I arched my back in bliss as he fondled my breasts.

"Are you sure about this?" Clark asked, pinning my arms above my head. I nodded in response, feeling him enter me, I gasped, feeling him stretch me to the limits. It felt painful but pleasurable.

Throughout the night we filled our desires, shared a night of bliss. Our bodies connected into one. I'm most probably not going to be able to walk for the next few days but it was worth it. I love Clark, more than anything.

"Every inch of you is perfect, Elora. I can't live without you, I don't think I can love anyone else more than I love you." he says panting, resting his head covered in sweat on my chest.

The night was perfect, this memory would last forever I hope. I closed my eyes, wrapping my hands around him, feeling safe with him here. Feeling like everything was perfect with him. I can't explain it but when I'm with him I'm home.

And I'm going to keep fighting for my home even if I have to fight the world for it.