Part Two : Chapter 1

Diana POV

The rumble of the thunder zoned out the sound of my car's engine. The rain never stopped, I sped towards Bruce's house. Arthur Curry accompanied me, we both sat in dreaded silence in fear for so many things. Things has not been the same in five months. A short period some would say but it felt like a lifetime of anarchy.

"Will we be able to see her?" Arthur asked, I glanced at him for a second before pursing my lips in uncertain.

"I don't know, Bruce has been trying his best. But nothing is working and she just hasn't been the same." I answered, her heart was bruised by his fury.

I sighed in frustration, feeling anger towards everything that's happening right now, "This could have easily been avoided. Now we're stuck in a mess we don't even know how to handle." I complain, we've all tried to put the blame on someone, but for her sake we didn't.

I spotted the path to Bruce's house and turned the car onto the dirt road. The sounds of the hard rain hitting the car filled the silence. I could feel the tension everywhere.

I pulled into Bruce's driveway, Barry and Victor must be here already. I pulled the hood of my cloak over my head and turned to Arthur who already got out of the car. He embraced the icy cold wind and the rain. I climbed out of my car and rushed to the door with Arthur.

I glanced at Arthur before knocking on the door. We waited for a few seconds before the door swung open revealing Alfred, he looked distraught and worried. "Miss Prince, Mister Curry, Master Wayne has been waiting for your arrival." he said and stepped aside, allowing us in.

I shrugged off my coat just as Arthur did and Alfred took it from us before leading us to Bruce's lair. We took the elevator down, I looked around, realizing he managed to repair everything just to the way it was. The elevator came to a stop, with a ding the doors opened and I immediately walked out.

I saw Bruce, Barry and Victor, as expected at one of his glass desks. I walked towards them until I stood next to Bruce, folding my arms over my chest. "Diana, good to see you." Victor says with a smile. I smile and nod at him in acknowledgement.

"It's good to see you all as well." I reply, Arthur stands next to Barry and we all look at Bruce. He looks tired, there were dark circles under his eyes, he leaned on the table with his arms stretched out and his hands situated on the table.

"She's not getting any better." he says and all of our assumptions, our worst fear was resurfacing.

"Wait, I thought her powers could help her. Heal her, maybe." Barry says, his face contorts into confusion.

"Exactly, she's supposed to be strong enough to get through this. So what is causing all of this?" Arthur asked, I bit down on the tip of my thumb.

Elora is getting weaker, we don't know what to do. We've tried every possible solution. But we're failing. For a moment she was healthy, we believed she was getting better but then she just collapsed.

"Her sisters came in to see her, they are in a state. But they're trying their best to search up something to help her. Maybe some healing remedies from their culture." Bruce explained, standing up straight.

I felt sympathy for him, when Elora came to Bruce the night Clark left her. He pushed aside everything and came to her aid. Helped her through her continuous suffering. It's breaking him too, because he still loves her.

"I could perhaps ask some healers of my people to take a look at her," Arthur suggested, he looked at me, "We have more advanced medicines that could help her."

"Medicines that are beneficial to Atlantians, not her kind, not his kind." Bruce spat, I know where his thoughts are. Clark, and I really wish Clark could've seen the bigger picture. But then again none of us knew how manipulating and deceitful Lois could be. We don't know how she caused the separation of Clark and Elora.