Part Two : Chapter 6

Elora POV

The world is a strange place, it's a place of no control. Life has no bounds yet it comes with so much challenges. But it's how you choose to overcome those challenges that matters. People has an odd way of living.

They judge without seeing a deeper meaning. Which is why a villian used to be a person with a kind heart, but the world rejected them and treated them differently. Those who we think are heroes are actually the ones with the cruelest hearts.

To be kind, to be honest, to be trusting, it's all seen as a crime. Humans are incapable of handling the truth so they decide to bury the truth. To hide it and cover it with lies.

My point is, there is beauty lost in chaos and darkness. But we refuse to see it, mankind was first a child that was learning it's first steps. Now...now mankind is in adolescence, rebellious, careless, irresponsible and cruel. Mankind won't realize it's mistakes until a time of anguish appears. But even then...they will blame each other. Havoc will come. Chaos will rise and we will all fall.

But I believe that my child will change it all. Break the world free from these heavy chains that holds us down. Make a change and inspire others to do the same. My child will be a part of something great. My only fear is that I won't be there to see it when it happens.

My back arched as another wave of pain shot through my abdomen and I let out a shriek. I shut my eyes tightly as slammed my teeth together as a few tears slipped from the corners ofy eyes.

I panted heavily when the pain slowly resided. This is not the end of the pain.

I looked at the woman next to me in disgust. Her hair was in a messy blonde ponytail , she wore spectacles and gazed at the tab in front of her. Probably reading up on the latest updates of my pain, probably doing the countdown to my death. Her white coat indicated that she was one of the idiotic scientists that worked for Lex Luthor.

"Sugar levels are decipitating, heart rate is irregular and body temperature is overheating rapidly." she says in monotonous, she flicks her eyes upto me and smiles.

"Well aren't you sympathetic to those in a sufferable state." I taunt through my pants, I can literally feel the sweat dripping fromy forehead.

She grins, "I don't feel sympathy for those who are not human. I also don't feel any sympathy to those who are labeled as abominations." she says and begins to tamper with things on the table next to her.

She comes back with a small light in her hands. As she directs the light into my eyes I flinch and turn my head away.

"You know what label people like you as?" I ask with my eyes closed.

I heard her heels clicking and smirked, when I heard a fast beeping sound from the monitors I opened my eyes. The look on her face was precisely what I expected. Shocked.

I used my strength and pushed against the restraints until the cuffs around my wrists broke off. I kicked my left foot up, breaking off the cuffs before doing the same with my right foot.

"I call freaks like you idiotic dumb assholes." I smirked while standing up, she cowered and began stumbling trying to reach the intercom. But I grabbed her by the back of her neck and threw her harshly against the wall. I bent a little, clutching onto the table, feeling slightly dizzy and out of breath. When I heard her yell, I snapped my gaze up and shrugged.

"I'm sorry," I panted, "It's nothing personal, I just don't like you that much." I state and grip onto the walls for support. I need to get out of here before this little soccer player inside me decides to kick me around like I'm his first soccer ball.