Prologue

Author's Note:

This is my first time writing a book. I wrote many short stories when I was younger, but never pursued it further. Werewolf romance novels are my guilty addiction, and I've had the urge to write my own for a long time. This book is not completed yet, but I wanted to post the chapters as I write to get reader feedback. Let me know in the comments if you like the story so far, and whether you want me to keep going. I would appreciate any constructive criticism, tell me what you like and what don't like.

One thing I hate about the werewolf genre, is the depiction of female characters.  They're often portrayed in a nasty light, with loose morals.  For example, they are often bullying each other to claim the male lead, usually the Alpha.  I've often also found in these stories that the female characters are very dependent on the men, and they only ever interact with males.  I want my female characters to be strong and supportive of each other. 

 Please note this story is unedited, so I will be making changes as I go.  I have the basic premise of the entire book mapped out, but the final details are still coming to me.  As I write this book, I will be self-editing, which means I may need to back track and re-do parts of earlier chapters, so the story is cohesive.  Please advise me if something doesn't make sense - I want he story to piece together nicely.

I hope you enjoy my story, and I can't wait to read your comments.  

Cover options – Which cover do you prefer? The one I'm using now, or the above option?  Feel free to send me your book cover ideas, and I will display them in each chapter, with a shout out.

**Warning: This book contains mature adult themes, rated 18+. It contains offensive language and sexual references. If this type of content offends you, please don't read this book. If you like a bit of smut, then by all means please enjoy! 😊**

If you like the story please follow me, vote, and comment - so I know to continue :)