Chapter 15 - Love at first sight

** Warning: This chapter contains mature adult themes, rated 18+. It contains offensive language and sexual references. If this type of content offends you, please don't read this chapter. If you like a bit of smut, then by all means please enjoy! 😊**

Caden tested the lock on the cabin door to ensure it was secure. He had two guards stationed outside, they were to patrol around the cabin, but stay a comfortable distance away. He wanted Lily to be protected, but at same time his wolf wanted no other males near her. Satisfied with the security measures, Caden opened the bedroom door quietly, and gazed upon his mate for the first time. An intoxicating aroma of Jasmine and lavender with a hint of vanilla hit his nose – this was the scent of his mate. He inhaled deeply, and savoured her scent, as he crept closer to the bed. Lily looked like an angel sleeping peacefully, she was truly the most beautiful thing Caden had ever seen, he knew in that moment he was completely in love with her. He had no doubt in his mind that it was love at first sight, in an instant this little she-wolf had absolute power over him.

Lily stirred, she could sense her mate's presence, the smell of cedar, leather, and a hint of mint invaded her senses. She sleepily opened her eyes, and her gaze locked onto the most mesmerising grey eyes she had ever seen, she gasped as she felt the intense pull of the mate-bond, it felt like something shifting inside of her. Caden sat on the edge of the bed and caressed her face, the moment his hand touched her skin, they both felt an incredible jolt of electricity. Shivers ran down both their spines and goose bumps erupted simultaneously on their skin. Lily sat up in the bed, she reached her hand out to stroke Caden's cheek too, she could feel some stubble across his strong jaw. She continued to slide her hand down his neck and over his chest. She could feel his hard muscles underneath his black cotton T-shirt, she wanted to explore his fine body.

"Hello beautiful, I've been waiting a very long time to meet you", Caden said huskily, as ran his fingers through the soft tresses of her hair.  Suddenly, an intense muscle spasm overcame Lily, and her lower region began to ache, and cream started to flow out of her, soaking her panties. Lily began to pull at her pyjama top, which suddenly felt tight against her breasts that had swollen with need. The pyjamas rubbed against her skin, making her hot and uncomfortable.

"Caden, I think the second wave is starting, it feels even stronger this time," cried Lily, as sweat began beading on her forehead.

Caden's nostrils flared, the potent aroma of her desire hit him hard, and his wolf began to pant. His eyes dilated and his canines began to elongate on their own. His damn wolf was trying to take control and push them to mark her right here and now. He forced his wolf back down, she needed them to service her with care, not rut and mark her like a wild beast.

"Don't worry baby...just relax...I'll take care of you," crooned Caden, as he gently pushed her back down onto the bed. Lily was instantly pacified at hearing his sultry tone, as she lay back down on the bed, submissive to her mate. She instinctively knew to hand over all control to the Alpha, there was no use in fighting it, she would have to let nature take its course. Caden began undressing her, he removed her pjs to cool her down, until she was naked except for her black lace panties. He took a moment to admire the view of her beautiful body. She had a very different body to Ava, who had honed muscles from her gruelling exercise regime. Lily was softer looking, she was curvy with a full round bottom, large swollen breasts, and a small curvature to her belly. He realised he was definitely a tits and ass man, and he salivated at the site of her dusty pink nipples that were hard and erect. He stood up to his full height and pulled his T-shirt off over his head, kicked off his boots, undid his belt and dropped his jeans and boxers. Lily gazed at this naked Adonis before her and licked her lips, she had never seen a more beautiful male body. Her gaze dropped to his erect penis, it looked painfully hard and was jutting straight out towards her, it was huge – too huge!