Chapter 4 - Hunger

** Warning: This chapter contains mature adult themes, rated 18+. It contains offensive language and sexual references. If this type of content offends you, please don't read this chapter. If you like a bit of smut, then by all means please enjoy! 😊**

Caden turned around and fixed his steel grey eyes on Ava, she gave him a wink and lowered her eyes to his impressive cock. Even when it was soft, it was breath-taking, nine inches of superb manhood. Most male werewolves were well endowed compared to their human counterparts, but a blue blood Alpha – that was a true thing of beauty. Ava lowered herself to her knees "Let me help you relieve some stress" she looked back up at him, giving him a cheeky grin, as she grasped his shaft. Held in her hands, his manhood immediately sprang to life, and she brought the mushroom shaped tip to her mouth. She gave it a lick and swirled her tongue around it. Caden growled as he grasped the base of Ava's ponytail, gently guiding her up and down his stiff rod. He was too large to fully fit into her mouth, so she cleverly used her hands at the base of his cock to stroke him, while she sucked the upper half into her mouth.

His wolf stirred in the back of his mind, never fully at ease with seeking pleasure with anybody but their true mate, but at the same time also yearning for release. Male werewolves, especially alphas had high levels of testosterone, which caused them to have elevated sex drives. They had physical needs, which if denied, could send them mad. In the same way they needed to regularly shift into their wolves and let their inner beast free, they also needed sexual release. Ava was acutely aware of Caden's needs because she felt the same way. The pair had been secret lovers since she had turned eighteen, with him being just six months older. The night of her eighteenth birthday they had given each other their virginity. To this day, they had only ever had sex exclusively with one another.

Ava would never forget the night they lost their virginity. Caden and her had performed a secret blood oath ceremony, taking a solemn vow of secrecy and a promise to uphold the values of the mate-bond. They promised to respect each other and themselves, and they would end their affair the minute either one found their true mate.

Initially they thought their causal encounters would only last a year, maybe two at the most. After all they were young, single, consenting adults, and not hurting anybody. They always ensured they maintained appropriate boundaries, so as not to bring shame to their future mates. Caden was extremely strict on this matter, he understood the need for sex amongst his pack members, but he always preached control and respect. Little did they know then that eight years on, they would still be searching for their soulmates.

Caden yanked hard on her ponytail, forcing her head back from his cock. "Strip now!" he ordered as he released her hair. She stood up and wasted no time in divesting herself of her black tactical outfit she had been wearing for her mission today. Caden stroked his shaft as he watched her strip naked, admiring the she-wolf's strong body. Ava stood naked and proud, with her long blonde ponytail cascading over one shoulder, like a beautiful Amazonian warrior. She was a tall female at 5'10", but still stood 6 inches shorter to Caden's formidable height. She had long tanned legs, toned abs, and small but pert breasts, all evidence of her strict training routine. "Get on the bed, face down, ass in the air" he commanded.

Ava kneeled at the edge of the bed, her legs spread a foot apart with her small, toned ass on display, presenting herself to her Alpha. She lay her head down on the bed faced to one side, tensing with anticipation. He came up behind her and gave her ass a slap, indicating he wanted her to lift her ass higher and widen her legs further, she complied. He squeezed her ass cheeks and lewdly spread them wide to inspect her entrance, she gasped as he roughly shoved two of his long fingers into her heat.

"You're already wet" he said huskily. Yes, she was wet alright, the sight of his gloriously naked body always made her horny. He wasted no time thrusting his hard cock balls deep into her wet pussy, he knew she could handle it, they had done this dance countless times. Ava gripped the sheets tight, as Caden grabbed her hips and relentlessly pounded into her.

This was pure, raw, animalistic sex. They once had a fun, flirty relationship when they were younger, but as the years went on, they began to lose hope of finding their mates, and their encounters became more desperate. It was almost a chore now, they just wanted to reach climax as quickly as possible, to find their release.

He slid his right hand down to her mound and pinched her clit, causing Ava to moan loudly. He masterfully massaged her nub in a circular motion, going faster and faster, matching the pace of his strokes. Although he showed no tenderness during intercourse, he always made sure she came before him. Males who cannot make a female orgasm, were inadequate and weak. Caden was more than adequate, and he longed for the day he could give this pleasure to his fated mate. He would give her earth-shattering orgasm after orgasm.

When he finally found her, he planned to lock her in his quarters, bound to his bed, mating her continuously for a week. The mere image of his future Luna spread and bound, shattering beneath him, made him want to come. Ava pressed her face into the luxurious bedding and muffled her scream as she came hard with a shudder, he gave her several more thrusts to prolong her pleasure, then he groaned as he pulled out of her and tugged his cock to spill his seed onto her lower back.

He had never once come inside her, not even in her mouth. Only his mate would ever know the taste of his essence on her lips and feel of his seed buried deep inside her, where it belonged. For this same reason, Ava never allowed Caden to go down on her, and they never kissed. At the ages of 26, they were both yet to experience their first kiss, both longing for the moment they could share that experience with their true mates. Caden collapsed on the bed next to Ava, both feeling temporarily sated yet strangely empty at the same time. It was like being hungry, and only ever eating an appetizer. The starter took the edge off your hunger, but it only whets your appetite for more. No matter how good those first bites were, it was never truly satisfying, there was an ever-present hunger you lived with.

So now we know that Caden and Ava are lovers, but why did he reject Lily? It doesn't appear that he's in love with Ava. It seems like he's still searching for his mate.  Please vote and leave comments :)