Chapter 24 - Swallow

**Warning: This chapter contains mature adult themes, rated 18+. It contains offensive language and sexual references. If this type of content offends you, please don't read this chapter. If you like a bit of smut, then by all means please enjoy! 😊**

"Clean me mate!"

Caden angles Lily's head towards his cock, and rubs his member against her plump lips, seeking entrance. Lily gives him a wide-eyed look, he can tell she hasn't done this before, but his wolf demands she take his seed down her throat. He is imprinting on her, and wants his scent to permeate from every orifice of her body. She looks curious, as she tentatively pokes her tongue out and takes gentle little licks at the smooth skin. She turns fully to her side, facing him, and brings nervous hands to wrap around the thick shaft of his cock, which turns to iron in her hands. Growing in confidence, she leans in and licks the head. A bead of pre-cum explodes on her tongue and she visibly shivers. No she-wolf can resist the taste of her mate's cum, it's in their nature to want it.

She inhales deeply "You smell so good and taste delicious Alpha".

Her tongue runs up and down the sensitive underside of his shaft, and he wraps her hair around his fist and groans. Lily wraps her hands around his base, and strokes him as he slowly enters her mouth. Her saliva drips down his length and onto her hands, giving more lubrication to stroke him. He guides her up and down his length, moving slowly as he wants to enjoy every steady thrust as he slides in and out of her pretty mouth. She sucks on him as tightly as she can, hollowing out her cheeks.

At first, he keeps a slow pace, but then the beast inside of him is unleashed. He tightens his hold on the back of her head with one hand, and uses the other to cup her face, while shoving himself almost to Lily's throat. Caden pumps into her throat at a greater pace, entering her deep and hard. Lily makes a gagging noise, struggling to gulp down his cock. His large hand cups her cheek as he continues to thrust into her, hitting her throat harder than before. Tears drip from the corners of her eyes, and he wipes one away with the pad of his thumb.

He is a blue blood Alpha, a dangerous apex predator, but nothing has ever made him feel more powerful than this. Watching his mate's mouth wrapped around his cock, desire burning in his eyes, he growls in approval.

"I can't wait to come in your mouth, mate."

He shoves himself far into the back of her throat, releasing his load with a loud moan, he tips his head back and howls. Mounds of his come hit the back of her throat and drip down, oozing everywhere. As he gives her everything he has, his gold eyes lock to his mate with possessiveness. He finishes, and slowly pulls out.

"Show me." Lily isn't entirely sure what he means, but she tentatively sticks out her tongue.

He gives her a look of approval. "Swallow." Most of it has already slid down her throat, but she dutifully consumes the rest of it.

With eyes swirling gold, he scans his exhausted mate's body. She has collapsed onto her back, his potent seed leaking out from her pretty pussy, and dripping down her chin coating her chest. Her creamy skin is now littered with little bruises and bite-marks, with a large angry looking hickey prominently displayed on her neck. A low rumble comes from his chest, his wolf finally sated, all males will know she belongs to him. His wolf circles around a few times in his mind, collapsing to the ground and stretching out his huge wolf body. The beast finally retreating for a rest, and allowing Caden to come to the forefront of their mind.

Caden shakes his head, to clear it completely of his wolf. He is stunned, having never experiencing anything like that before. His wolf has taken control in their fur form many times, but never possessed him like that in skin form. He reaches down gently stroking Lily's face, she has momentarily passed out, dozing off with her eyes closed. His inner beast is becoming stronger and more agitated by the hour, soon he will mark Lily, with or without his consent. The truth is Caden wants the same thing, and why shouldn't he? She is his mate after all, his gift from the moon goddess, it goes against the natural order of things to not claim her and complete the bond. He mulls over Jaxon's warning regarding the CBC, and keeping Lily a secret. Fuck the CBC! Why should he keep Lily a secret?! He's a blue blood Alpha, he can protect his mate. He would destroy anybody who so much as looks at her wrongly.