Chapter 50 - Operation Redemption

"I assume you want Crystal to service you again?" Alpha Roberts asks with a smirk. Caden nods his head as he takes a faux sip of his whiskey. He never drinks much when he meets with Jacob, as he has to keep his wits about him "I can't understand why you always choose the same girl? Look at all these beauties, don't you want to try a different flavour once in a while? I know I've fucked every single she-wolf here, several times in fact" Jacob says with a chuckle. Caden gives a fake laugh at the older Alpha's words, and fights the growl that his wolf is trying to make. They are once again meeting at Jacob's privately owned strip club.

"I'm a creature of habit. I always look forward to spending time with Crystal, she knows my exact tastes, and what I like. Why waste time training up another girl?" Caden says swirling his whiskey and giving Crystal a wink. Crystal is on stage, gyrating in front of them, twirling around a stripper pole, wearing a tiny gold bikini and clear plastic platform stiletto heels. Jacob laughs at Caden's words, and nods his head at Crystal, signalling for her to come join them.

"Good evening, Alpha Knight, I'm so happy you've come to see me again, I've missed you" Crystal purrs, as she sits on Caden's lap, and runs her hands through his thick head of hair "would you like to me to take you to one of the private VIP suites, so I can service your needs?"

"Yes he would, and make sure you give him the extra special treatment, he's my personal guest and a VIP" says Jacob, as his eyes rake over Crystal's breasts, that are practically spilling out of her tiny bikini top.

"Of course Alpha Roberts, I always look after Alpha Knight. He's my favourite client; all the girls are so jealous that he only wants to be serviced by me" the redhead replies with a smirk, standing up, holding Caden's hand and leading him off to one of the luxurious private VIP suites, that only the top clients are permitted to access.

Entering the private VIP suite is a site to behold. There is a huge custom-made round bed, that can rotate from a press of a button, covered in black silk sheets. Overhead are mirrors on the ceiling for your viewing pleasure. The adjoining bathroom is all black marble and gold taps. The entire strip club must have cost a fortune to build and fit out. It's clear how Alpha Roberts likes to spend his ill-gotten CBC blood money. Caden makes his way over to the velvet tufted chaise lounge. Crystal knows the drill, she immediately puts on a baggy sized T-shirt, covering herself up, and kicks off her stripper heels. She comes over to Alpha Knight, and removes his shoes and socks, and rolls up his pant legs. She has a tub of muscle rub cream in her hand.

"How are your feet feeling today? Any particular areas I should work on?" she's all professional now, as she examines the Alpha's feet.

"Just the usual, thanks Crystal" replies Caden, as he reclines back on the lounger, and closes his weary eyes to enjoy a brief moment of respite at Crystal's skilled hands. He's gotten to know the young she-wolf, who is studying to be a podiatrist. Crystal's father died, and her mother is sick, so she's forced to work for Alpha Roberts as a stripper and escort to pay her way through college and support her mother. The Silver Moon Alpha could easily help her out, without making her do sex work, but he doesn't. Caden is disgusted at the way Jacob treats his own pack members. Caden gives Crystal extra money to keep their agreement private, and to help her mother. He never wants anything sexual, just a foot rub, and she doesn't question it. If Alpha Roberts ever questions her, she tells him she gives Knight the works and she ensures he always leaves satisfied. Technically that's true, she gives him the best foot massages around.

"How's your mother doing?" he inquires.

"Not good, the rare blood disease she has appears to be terminal. The Doctors have her on dialysis, and they are experimenting with blood transfusions, but unfortunately there is no cure. We're just buying time now" says the pretty she-wolf sadly.