Chapter 9 - Nipples

Chapter 8 - Nipples

For the next week, the girls fell into a routine of waking at 5am and shifting for a run. They always ran the perimeter of the pack land, so Ava could check security and make sure no guards were slacking off. After showering, Ava would go train with the warriors until lunch time, while Lily would work on her mural. Lily had been commissioned to do a mural to commemorate the Blood Moon, and it was to hang in the Ballroom on the night of the ball. At lunch time, they would either meet at the cafeteria or take a packed lunch and sit outside. Ava still hadn't set foot in the VIP lounge; she found the idea abhorrent. They didn't have such a thing as a VIP lounge at Mystic Falls, all the pack members dined together regardless of rank. After lunch, Ava usually had further training sessions and meetings scheduled with the high-ranking officials to go over the latest security measures. At around 5pm the girls would meet back at the room, and get ready for dinner.

Ava exited their ensuite bathroom with a towel tucked around her chest, and another turban style around her head.

"Your turn in the shower, and don't take too long, I want to get down to dinner early tonight, before they run out of all the chocolate mousse. So no hanky panky with the shower head! " said Ava chuckling, that joke just never got old.

Lily gave Ava a glare as she shut the bathroom door to take her shower, why had she ever told her about that?

Ava quickly got dressed and began drying her hair and doing her makeup at the dressing table. She had her laptop open, and a video call request came through from Caden. Ava answered it, she knew he wanted a debrief on security measures at Silver moon.

"Well aren't you a sight for sore eyes," drawled Ava. Caden was sitting up on his massive bed, resting his back against the plush padded headboard, looking dreamy without a shirt on, and wearing only his boxers. Caden laughed.

"Well thank you, you don't look so bad yourself. Please give me your report, I want to know everything?" asked Caden, always one to get straight down to business.

Ava gave him a quick rundown on all the security issues. She was still worried they weren't going to be ready in time for the ball. Another concern was how Silver moon made their money, they were so wealthy, but she had not been able to figure out where their income came from? Mystic Falls had their scotch distillery, and carefully budgeted their spending, which meant that over time they had steadily accumulated a great deal of wealth. Silver moon, on the other hand, seemed to spend money like it was going out of fashion. More confusing, they didn't appear to have any businesses to generate their income. Apart from all Silver moon's ostentatious displays of wealth, the only other area of the pack they seemed to covet was their blood bank donor centre. It was a huge facility, able to take blood from at least 30 donors at a time, with a massive and opulent recovery lounge. The recovery lounge resembled a first-class airline lounge, with huge plush armchairs and a full buffet and stocked bar. There were huge flat screen TV's displaying the latest sports events and news, and even a pool table. Every Silver moon wolf gave blood regularly, as it was mandatory, and you were encouraged to give extra if you could. Ava had inquired why they needed so many blood donations, she had been told it was simply for the pack hospital, to be kept in case of emergencies. She relayed all her thoughts to Caden.

"Hmmm...yes I've been wondering myself about Silver Moon's money, I'll see what I can find out on my end. And don't worry too much about security, I had a feeling Silver Moon wouldn't get up to speed in time so I dispatched Jaxon to visit Redwood Pack, and formally request additional help," said Caden.

Mystic Falls was Silver Moon's closest neighbouring pack, but it was still an hour away. Redwood Pack was the next pack over, a further 2 hours from Mystic Falls, which meant a 3 hour drive from Silver moon. Redwood were highly specialised in intel investigations and security, and it would be a great assistance to have them on board. Normally only two packs were required to host the ball, but with the CBC still at large, bringing in a third pack was a good idea.

"Anyway, enough business talk, tell me how you've been at Silver moon? Have you missed us? I know Jaxon has been missing you, he's had to take over all the training of the warriors, and you know how much he enjoys that," said Caden with a chuckle. They both knew Jaxon was a lover not a fighter. Jaxon much preferred doing diplomatic duties, aka schmoozing, then the dirty jobs required to run a pack. Caden knew that's why he made the perfect Beta, while he and Ava did all the real work.

"Oh no, what's he been teaching my men?" said Ava with an eyeroll, "let me guess...the 4 steps to his daily skincare routine? I had to bunk with him once, and that man has more beauty products than Lily and I put together".

"Who's Lily? Don't tell me you've actually made a friend at Silver moon?" said Caden with a raised eyebrow.

"Lily is Luna Sophie's niece, and the roommate you insisted I needed. By the way, thanks for forcing me to room with another female. I must admit, that was one of your better ideas," Ava sassed.

Just then the bathroom door opened, and Lily came out with a towel wrapped around her, her long soft brown hair cascading down her bare shoulders. She didn't notice Ava's laptop, as she strode to her closet, pulling out her panties and bra, and placing them on her bed. She dropped her towel to the floor, as she wasn't shy about her nudity in front of Ava anymore. After all, they saw each other naked every morning when the shifted.

Before she put on her bra & panties, she grabbed her body moisturiser and started rubbing it into her milky skin, paying special attention to her breasts and nipples. Unlike Ava, she was large breasted D cup, and it required more effort to keep her breasts in good shape. She envied Ava's low maintenance pert little breasts. Suddenly she heard an almighty growl coming from Ava's laptop, she dropped the moisturiser bottle and looked up. She was in full view of the camera, and whomever Ava was chatting to, was staring at her with great intensity.

"Who is that?!" growled Caden. Lily froze on hearing his voice, there was something about it that sent shivers down her spine.

Ava began laughing, "Lily, you're giving Alpha Knight a real show, he should be paying you for that service!" Alpha Knight...WTF?! Lily snapped out of her trance, and squealed, running back into the bathroom. She couldn't believe Alpha Knight had just seen her naked, how embarrassing. He must think I'm a shameless hussy, prancing around the room in the nude. Oh my goddess, I can't believe he saw me moisturising my nipples!! She groaned and slapped her hand to her face. If she thought the shower head admission was embarrassing, she knew Ava was never going to let her live this down.

OMG how embarrassing for Lily! And now she and Caden have finally met - sort of! What do you think Caden will do now? Please vote and leave comments :)