Chapter 12 - Say My Name

** Warning: This chapter contains mature adult themes, rated 18+. It contains offensive language and sexual references. If this type of content offends you, please don't read this chapter. If you like a bit of smut, then by all means please enjoy! 😊**

With trembling hands, lily answered the incoming call. Alpha Knight's face came into view, goddess was he handsome. He had classic striking features, a strong jaw and cheekbones (at this moment slightly masked beneath some black stubble), giving him an appearance of not having slept much. His straight nose and full lips made him approachable in a way that his icy grey eyes belied.

"Hello Lily....I've been thinking about you all night, how are you feeling this morning?" Lily froze at the sound of Alpha Knight's voice and the sight of his silver grey eyes, which were staring at her with such intensity. She was unable to utter a word, an uncomfortable silence ensued.

"I want to hear your voice, speak to me little one," Caden's deep husky voice sent shivers down Lily's spine, she felt her wolf stirring.

"A-A-Alpha Knight...I...err...just want to apologize for my inappropriate behaviour last night. Please it was all a big misunderstanding, I didn't even know Ava was video conferencing with you. If I knew you could see me, I would never have exposed myself like that". Lily cringed as she said the last part, she still couldn't believe she flashed her naked body at him. It was Caden's turn to shiver, her voice was so sweet, he wanted to hear her say his name, no he wanted to hear her scream his name as she writhed underneath him.

"Wouldn't you rather call me Caden, little one? Rest assured darling you can expose yourself to me anytime you like. Say my name little one, I want to hear it from your lips".

Okay...this wasn't exactly how Lily thought the conversion would go, she was preparing herself for a shaming, instead it almost felt like they had a connection, she felt an instant pull towards him. Her wolf began pacing back forth in the back in her mind, like a restless caged animal that wanted to be released. Her wolf was normally quite calm, and never tried to take control. Suddenly she started to feel very hot, and she was getting those strong sexual urges again, but it was coming on stronger than ever before. Lily wiped some sweat from her brow, and she felt lightheaded and confused.

"Lily darling...are you ok? You don't look too well, tell me how do feel?"

"Caden...I feel too hot. Listening to your voice...it's making me feel strange," A compulsion to confess her inner most secrets to Alpha Knight came over her, and she barely knew him. Liquid was pooling between her legs and she had to fight the urge to touch herself and display her wetness to Caden, goddess what madness was happening to her? She clenched her thighs and let out an involuntary moan. Caden instinctively growled at Lily's moan, the sound of her moaning had him readjusting his cock. Caden's wolf was surging forward, he wanted Caden to go to her now, he could sense she needed them. Although he couldn't smell her, he could sense she was getting highly aroused, it almost looked like she was going into...

"Lily those sounds you are making are driving me crazy. Tell me, when was your last heat?

"I've never been on heat before. I'm wet, between my legs and my wolf wants me to show it to you. Caden what is happening to me...is this the virgin heat Ava was talking about? I'm scared...what should I do?" Lily was now going into a kind of trance and was no longer aware of what she was saying. Virgin heat – she's going into a virgin heat?! Caden was alarmed at the thought. Why did he call her like this, he should have just gone straight to see her in person. His wolf was now certain she was their mate, if his voice alone could bring on her heat like this, there was no doubt she belonged to them. What can he do, he can't abandon his pack, and it was an hour drive to get to Silver moon. If she was going into a virgin heat, every unmated male wolf in Silver moon would be clamouring to get to her soon, he would not be able to get there in time.

"Lily baby, listen to me carefully, yes it appears you are going into the start of your heat. I need you to do everything I tell you. Firstly, I need you to lock your door, go do that now." Lily stumbled over to the door and locked it and came back to the bed.

"Now baby, I'm going to help temporarily ease your heat ok? Remove your clothes, and lie back on the bed and relax, and just listen to my voice". Lily did as she what she was told, she was now sweating profusely and was getting desperate for some relief, it felt good to take off her uncomfortable clothing. She watched as Caden removed his clothes too, revealing his broad shoulders and chiselled abs. She was practically drooling over his naked body, and she suddenly wanted him here with her.

"Caden please I need you, I want to touch you," she pleaded.

"I know little one, and I'll be there as soon as I can. But let's just take the edge off for now, so I know you're safe, then I'll come get you. Now spread your legs, let me see that pretty wet pussy of yours." Lily gave him a look of hesitation and spread her legs apart a little. "Don't be shy, spread them nice and wide for me, that's it baby, what a good girl you are". Caden crooned, as he licked his lips and began stroking his shaft. He had never seen anything more beautiful in his life. His mate was spread before him, her pussy glistening with her own juices. Goddess he wanted nothing more than to sink his face into her soft mound and lick up every last drop of her sweet nectar. He began stroking his shaft, but he had to concentrate, this was about her needs not his. But if he didn't find his own release at the same time, his wolf was going to take over and then all hell would break loose.

"Touch yourself baby, do you feel how wet you are for me? Rub some of that wetness onto your clit. Keep rubbing your little nub for me, imagine your fingers are my fingers. Imagine I'm there rubbing that sweet spot for you. Baby you look so sexy right now, you are so beautiful, I could watch you like this forever". Lily did as Caden instructed and used her own juices to lubricate herself and rub her clit, his smooth voice was making her body tremble. She heard his moans, as he was stroking himself in time with her, which turned her on even more. He continued to coax her on what to do, on his command she used her free hand to play with her nipples. Lily could feel her climax building, she arched her back and moaned loudly as she came, her body shaking and then going limp. Through the speakers she could hear Caden growling at the sight of her orgasm, and then he groaned loudly as he climaxed too.

Ok so Lily's gone into her virgin heat. I wonder how Caden will get to her, if he even will? Please vote and leave comments 😉