Chapter 23 - Clean me mate!

**Warning: This chapter contains mature adult themes, rated 18+. It contains offensive language and sexual references. If this type of content offends you, please don't read this chapter. If you like a bit of smut, then by all means please enjoy! 😊**

Caden growls and nips at Lily's thigh, warning her to hold still. He has her legs spread wide and his head buried between her thighs, taking long leisurely licks along her slit. His long tongue licking her from bottom to top. His wolf had surfaced and he is barely keeping the beast under control. Every now and then he pauses to nuzzle her mound and inhale her scent. He inhales deeply, taking in the scent of his mate, his eyes rolling to the back of his head. The scent of his mate makes him feel high, and it is fast becoming a powerful addiction. He sucks on her clit, until she begins to tremble, and then he pauses again to poke his tongue into her wet warm hole, tongue fucking her and tasting her cream. Lick, scent, suck, taste over and over again. He has been edging her for almost an hour, and she can barely take it anymore. Every time she squirms, he grasps her thighs tighter, with his claws extended just a little to grip her but not draw blood.

"Caden please let me come, I can't take it anymore!"

Lily is thrashing her head on her pillow, panting and sweating, gripping Caden's hair in her hands. His wolf is loving the feeling of her hands buried into his scalp, and her thighs trembling beneath him. Gold swirling eyes stare up at her, watching her frustration is a turn on to his wolf, like toying with his prey, he could do this all day. The apex between Lily's thigh's is heaven to him, and he does not want to move from this spot. Low growling noises are reverberating from his chest, as he flashes his canines. He retracts his claws, and pushes his long pointer and middle fingers into her entrance. He pumps his fingers in and out, while he swirls his tongue on her sensitive nub. Curling his fingers upwards, hitting the spot that makes her scream, he finger fucks her hard. Lily screams out his name, pulling at his hair as she comes undone, shattering beneath him. Her orgasm is so powerful she almost levitates off the bed with her spasming body.

Before she has time to recover, he flips her over onto her stomach, and grips her hips hard to pull her upwards into a kneeling position. He lines his cock up to her entrance, rubbing his thick shaft along her folds, getting himself well lubricated with her juices, then he rams into her from behind. He pushes her head down into the mattress while he slams into her relentlessly. Lily's ass is mesmerizing, the soft flesh jiggling as he pounds into her. Caden loves every inch of his mate's body, all feminine soft curves to bury himself in, this must be what heaven feels like. Squeezing her round creamy globes, one in each hand, more than a handful. Giving her ass a final squeeze, before letting go and firmly slapping her soft bottom, making the flesh wobble. His wolf is in control now, his canines have descended, and his gums are aching. The wolf wants to bite and mark her, claiming his mate, so all other males will know she belongs to him. Caden is just barely able to reign him in now, his wolf is becoming more aggressive.

He runs a hand up her smooth back, and grips her long tresses. Pulling her hair like you would a horse main, forcing her head up, and he pounds into her, as though he was riding a horse bare back. He roughly yanks on her hair, pulling her body further up, so she is seated on top of him with her back pressed against his chest. Lily has thrown her head back against his shoulder exposing her neck, her pupils have blown wide and she whimpers. At this angle he is very deep, reaching her uterus, and causing that fine line between pleasure and pain. His wolf loves hearing her whimpers, and he wants her to feel him deep down inside her, showing her his brutal prowess. Thrusting upwards, while gripping and squeezing her voluptuous breasts, he holds her up against his chest. He lowers his head to her neck and sucks hard on the juncture between her neck and shoulder, leaving a dark angry hickey. His wolf is frustrated that Caden is refusing to mark her, if he can't bite, he is determined to leave his mark in other ways. He reaches his left hand down to rub her clit, while the right hand rolls her nipples between his fingers, and she instantly becomes undone. She cries his name as she comes again all over his cock, which is enough to tip him over the edge. He throws his head back and howls, shooting ropes of his hot semen deep into her womb where it belongs, and he continues to ejaculate until her womb is swollen with his seed.  

He releases Lily and she collapses onto the bed, sending rose petals flying everywhere. Earlier today, after his meeting with Alpha Roberts, Caden had taken the scenic route back to the cabin, walking through Luna Sophie's rose garden, and picking a massive bunch of her roses along the way. Once back at the cabin, he tore the petals off the roses scattering them across the bed, covering the bed in beautifully scented rose petals. When Lily arrived back at the cabin, Caden had kept his hands over her eyes while he led her to the bed, so she couldn't see his surprise. When he released his hands, she opened her eyes and gasped at the site of a sea of red and pink petals, it was the most romantic gesture she had ever experienced. On the bed was a cubed white gift box, tied with a red ribbon. Caden leaned down and picked up the box and handed it to Lily.

"I brought you a gift from my pack" although Caden had been rushing the day he left Mystic Falls to get to Lily in her heat, he had remembered to bring one very important item with him. Something he had been waiting to gift his mate for a very long time. Lily opened the box, and pulled out a black velvet pouch. Opening the pouch, she pulled out a solid rose gold rope chain, with a large medallion attached. The chain was sturdy and heavy, made with layers of solid gold. The medallion was also heavy and also made of solid rose gold. It was a round antique looking celtic tribal looking medallion. It was clearly meticulously handcrafted, the centre featuring an intricately detailed wolf head, with two diamonds for eyes. There was celtic knotwork and four small wolves that framed in a circle around the central wolf head. The front of the bail, which is the metal loop that attaches the medallion to the chain, featured an additional smaller howling wolf. Caden took the necklace and slipped it over Lily's head. The chain was about 26 inches long, and could easily slip over her head, without needing a clasp. The medallion sat just below her breast line.

"This piece has been designed that you can wear it all the time, even when you shift. It will sit like a collar when you are in your wolf form. It is solid and sturdy and will not break. Our pack refers to this as the Luna medal, and has been passed down from Luna to Luna, dating back to our ancestors in Scotland. It was brought over with our forefathers, when they moved the pack here, more than 200 years ago". Lily's fingers trembled as she lifted the medallion to take a closer look. Never in her life had she been given something so rare and precious. Unlike humans, shifters rarely wore jewellery. Firstly, wolves had an aversion to silver, the precious metal weakened them, so they had to steer clear of anything made of silver. Secondly, jewellery was cumbersome when shifting, you had to remove all jewellery before shifting, which could be dangerous if you needed to shift in a hurry.

"Caden this is too much, it's far too precious to give to me. Please I can't take this" Lily removed the necklace, and carefully placed it back in its velvet pouch, and attempted to give it back to Caden. Caden held her hands firm, wrapping them around the pouch.

"Lily you are my mate, and the rightful Luna to Mystic Falls pack. You have been chosen by the moon goddess herself to be my mate and stand by me as our pack's Luna. This necklace belongs to you, I was only custodian of it, until I found you". With that he leaned down and gave Lily a passionate kiss, he was ready to lay his mate down in a bed of roses and make slow sweet love to her. He planned to be romantic and sweet, entering her slowly while looking into her eyes, conveying all the love he felt for his mate. But then his damn wolf took over. His inner beast had been agitated all day. He didn't like having to leave Lily while they met with Alpha Roberts, especially since they had not marked her and completed their claim. He didn't want any other males looking at her, thinking she was available. If he could not mark her, he would make sure she understood who she belonged to. He was not going to take her softly like a weak adolescent. He was blue blood Alpha, he needed to show her that he was a powerful mate with unparalleled stamina. Caden's eyes swirled with gold, and he puffed out his chest, shoving Lily roughly back onto the bed, creating a billow of rose petals. He had not shifted, but his wolf was fighting for control, pushing Caden to the back of his mind.

Now Lily lies face down, in a mass of scattered rose petals, completely spent. Instead of the sweet romantic love making Caden had planned, his wolf had forced him to fuck her mercilessly in the most primal way. And still Caden's wolf was not satisfied, he wasn't done with her yet. He crawls up beside her, kneeling where her head lays, and grabs the back of her head, pulling her towards his lap. He slaps her cheek with his stiffening member, already hard again.

"Clean me mate!"