Chapter 32

"She lived with hurricane eyes and he fell in love with the way the ways collapsed onto her cheeks."

                                -Christopher Poindexter

I smiled as I gazed at Kellie, lying there with Munchie curled up in her dark locks. It warmed my heart as the little thing slept, eyes tightly closed and purring coming from him.

"You're truly beautiful, I hope you know that." Kellie smiled over at me softly. "My dearest queen."

She giggled and flicked her head, motioning me over, and making the kitten meow at her in annoyance for waking him up. I chuckled and slid from the couch, crawling over to where she laid in the middle of the floor. I took up residence at her side, resting my head on her chest as I looked up at her and her sweet little kitten that she was practically more in love with than me.

"I don't think I could ever thank you enough for getting me Munchie." She murmured, a small smile tugging at her lips. I grinned and leaned forward, pressing my lips to hers. She giggled into my kiss as I ran my fingers over her very touchy stomach.

"I love you." I breathed, looking deep into the magnificent emeralds that rested in her eyes. Kellie's eyes brightened, just as they had every time since we first met gazes.

"And I love you, more than I probably should." Kellie replied, voice soft and smile gleaming brighter than anything on this Earth ever could. I smiled and locked our lips once more, pulling back enough to brush our noses together. Kellie began to laugh, and it slowly spread to me, then we both suddenly stopped as someone began knocking on the front door.

"Were you expecting someone?" Kellie asked me softly. I shook my head and kissed her forehead, standing up and walking slowly towards the door. "Harry go faster, we're not in a damn horror movie."

I stuck my tongue out at Kellie and jogged to the front door, flinging it wide open and gasping at the sight of someone I had practically forgotten about.

Standing in front of me was Zayn Malik, hair long and black, tied back in a bun, and dark facial hair covering his sharp features. "Harry, mate! Long time no see!" He grinned, bringing me into a hug before stepping back and tugging his Aviators from his eyes.

"Zayn." I smiled, surprised to see him even on this soil. "I thought you moved to America to make it big?" He nodded and stepped through the thresh hold as I moved to the side to make room for him to enter.

"That I did," he began kicking off his boots and shedding his leather jacket. "but some of the women over there are too stupid for my liking, so I thought I'd come home for a while and do some work over here, see if I could get some success in my own land."

I nodded and then heard the sound of a little bell jingling and a soft giggle, causing a wide grin to break across my features. "What was that, mate?" Zayn's brown eyes widened and he wriggled his eyebrows with a small grin.

I bit my lip and nodded my head for him to follow. He did so and followed me into the living room where Kellie laid on the floor still, long beautiful locks spread across the floor, the kitten licking her face and purring loudly as Kellie smiled and tried to roll away.

"Baby," Kellie peaked up and picked up Munchie, hugging him to her chest. I smiled as she slowly stood, her hair cascading down to her hips. I stepped forward and slid my arm around her waist, kissing the top of her head. "This is one of my mates, Zayn Malik. Zayn, this is my girlfriend, Kellie."

He smiled and held his hand out to her. Kellie looked up at me, and once I nodded, she set her hand in his and gasped as he kissed the back.

"It's lovely to meet you, babe. I'm sure you're the most wonderful person on this Earth if Harry is with you so happily." Kellie smiled and rested her head against my side, smiling at Zayn.

"Thank you." She muttered softly with a smile as the kitten climbed up and sat on her shoulder, buried in her hair.

"Now, I hope you don't mind if I steal Harry away from you for a bit?" Zayn bit his lip, looking into Kellie's beautiful eyes.

"No, no I don't mind at all." Kellie replied, smiling up at me.

I smiled and kissed her forehead. "I'll be back in a little bit baby, promise." Kellie rolled her eyes and kissed me softly, causing my heart to jump into my throat. When she pulled back, she pushed me forward and I was ushered out of my own home.

"You're so whipped, mate." Zayn laughed the second we got into his car. I rolled my eyes and looked at the house, seeing Kellie drop down onto the couch and the kitten walk around from one side of her body to the next and then back before we pulled away. I found myself smiling at the thought of her and sighed softly.

"Yeah, I am." I gave in.

"Did Harry Styles just agree with me?" Zayn exclaimed, seeming more surprised than anyone that I was being honest about how much I loved Kellie.

"That I did." I replied, looking at Zayn and scratching the back of my neck.

"Wow, well while you're being straight with me, where did you guys meet?" I chuckled and shook my head, licking my lips.

"The first time we ever saw each other... I was on a date with Macy at Taco Bell." Zayn chuckled and shook his head. "She was complaining about how I took her there and then she went to get a drink, and Kellie walked in. I remember I'd been in a pretty down mood, then I looked up and saw her. She was wearing all black, with her hood up and was leaning against the wall across from me, and she looked up and our eyes met." I paused and smiled, "It was like nothing I've ever felt before."

"Cute, you're her bitch." Zayn snickered.

"I'm not her bitch, and she's not mine. We're just in love." I smirked to myself, hearing her sweet voice echoing in my head: And I love you.

"The big L, huh?" Zayn muttered, putting his sunglasses back on. "Never thought I'd hear you say that." I nodded and looked out the window again.

"Kellie's... Well... She's just something completely different." Zayn chuckled.