Chapter 37

"You are the beginning as well as the end of me."

                                            -E.V

Harry had been nervous as hell today. I have no idea why, it was like he was terrified I was going to up and run away. I can barely stand having him away from me, why would I willingly run? About an hour ago, he'd run out of the house, mentioning that he'd forgotten something, but not before covering my face in loving kisses.

I turned to Munchie that was settled in my lap, smiling at him softly. "Your daddy is fucking nuts." I whispered. "Oops."

Munchie began purring and snuggled up in my arms as I sighed and leaned my head back. "What's on the boob tube?" I questioned softly, snatching the remote and turning the TV on, grinning as one of my all time favorite movies popped up.

"Somewhere in Time." I sighed. "Awesome."

Munchie purred and hopped off my lap as the music began to the opening scene. I jumped as the front door opened, and Zayn, Harry's friend, waltzed in, a small smile on his face.

"Hello there, love." He plopped into a chair by the door and ran his hand through his long hair. "Harry has sent me to make sure you stay here." My eyebrows furrowed.

"I stay here?" He nodded. "Why?"

"Can't tell you." I sighed and sank into the couch.

"I hate when I can't know things. Drives me nuts." He laughed and shook his head.

"You and Harry really are meant to be. He's a nosey little arse as well."

I laughed and shook my head. "That he is. It's a real pain when you're trying to sneak out to get him a surprise." Zayn nodded.

"I'd expect it to be." I smiled and settled down onto the couch.

We sat in fairly comfortable silence for a bit, every once in a while we'd talk over a bit of the movie. Zayn was a really nice guy, it was surprising actually, cause he looked like the typical bad boy asshole.

After Somewhere in Time, we watched the first three Saw movies before the door burst open and Harry stumbled in with rosy cheeks from the harsh wind outside. I smiled as he walked over to me, lifting me from the chair, pressing his lips to mine.

"Hello, my love. How was your day?" I smiled and rubbed my nose to his.

"Fun, where have you been?" He held his finger to my lips and shook his head.

"It's a surprise." He stated, then turned to look at Zayn who had gathered his things. "Thanks for watching her, mate." Zayn nodded.

"Good luck, Harry." Zayn said. "Bye Kellie." I waved and then looked at Harry with a questioning look.

"What's going on?" I asked him softly.

Harry chuckled softly, a slight wavering to the lovely sound.

"Well, I went out to get you presents today." He started and cupped my cheek. "And I saw something, and knew I had to do something."

I nodded and followed him as he led me to his backyard, eyes focused completely on mine.

He opened the door and the wind enveloped us, causing Harry to pull me even closer. I smiled up at him, admiring his beautiful spring green eyes.

"Before I say anything, please kiss me" I giggled and stood on my tip toes, firmly sealing our lips together.

"Always." I whispered as I pulled back, his lovely dimples denting into his cheeks.

Harry bit his lip and took a deep breath, stepping away from me, I then took the moment to look around us, finding roses surrounding us in the shape of a heart. I smiled and looked to Harry.