Chapter 35

"We are scientists, trying to make sense of the stars inside us."

                            -Christopher Poindexter

I was curled against Harry, a frown deeply carved on my face. I don't think Harry, Jambes, nor I, had expected this work to be this painful for me. Today had been the third out of ten hypnosis appointments, and just like every other time I was forced to relive the experience, I broke down into gut wrenching sobs. I just couldn't handle it, every single time was more horrible than the last.

"I know, baby." Harry murmured. "I know it hurts." He kissed the top of my head. Harry was silent for a moment, then tilted my head up and slotted his lips to mine. "I want to make you feel better." I looked up at him in question. "I don't know how, but I want to make you feel better."

He smiled softly and kissed my forehead, rubbing his nose to mine.

I tucked my head under Harry's chin and let my eyes fall closed, listening to his heart beating in a loving rhythm. His arms wrapped tightly around me, bringing a sense of safety within me, his kisses warming me to the center of my heart.

"I love you," I murmured, looking up at Harry.

"I love you even more." He cut in, leaning down and pressing his lips firmly to mine. The tingle that filled my veins was one that I hadn't welcomed until I figured out that I was in love with him. Madly in love that is.

"I'm not done yet." I whispered, cupping his cheek. "I love you..." I murmured. "And I want you to make love to me."

Harry gulped, biting his lip, and nodded. "I'd always do anything you want." He muttered, pushing me down gently onto the bed, pressing his lips upon mine. "You are my queen, I would worship you forever." He trailed his lips down my throat and to my shoulders. "I'll love you forever." He uttered as  he slid his hands under my shirt, fingertips dancing up my stomach. I felt my heart pound in my chest as he tugged my shirt over my head. "You are a perfect woman, the one I've created in my imagination since I was a young boy." He kissed across the tops of my breasts.

"I love you." I whispered breathlessly. Harry chuckled and looked up at me with his electrifying eyes.

"I love you." He whispered, kissing down my arms as he unhooked my bra. "And how I stumbled across someone as perfect as you, I'll never understand." He breathed. I smiled as I ran my hand through his hair. His eyes glittered and he pressed his lips to mine.

I smiled as I looked up into his eyes, slowly unbuttoning his shirt, kisses following each inch of uncovered skin. "I think I should be saying that." I muttered, tracing one of his sparrow tattoos. Harry scoffed and placed his large hand over my lips, kissing all over my chest as I giggled. I smiled and laid back as he gently ordered me to.

I giggled as he clumsily removed my jeans, falling down as he pulled them off. He stood back up and cleared his throat, facing turning a deep scarlet color. I sat up and took his large shaking hands in my much smaller ones, bringing them up to cup my face. "Take a breath." I whispered. "It's just us, you and me. Just the way we like it."

Harry nodded and shakily chuckled. "You're more calm than I am."

"And I'm the virgin here." Harry sighed softly and shook his head.

"I'm a shitty man." He muttered, leaning down and kissing my forehead gently before pushing me back onto the bed, crawling up and holding himself up above me. I bit my lip, shivering like mad as Harry gently dragged his fingertips over my stomach, kissing up my arm to my throat. He continued to lead his touch down until he gently cupped my sex. I shivered violently and bit my lip as he began to carefully rub circles against my underwear. Harry chuckled as I whimpered softly. I wrapped my arms around his neck, holding him close, needing to feel the pounding of his heart against his ribcage.

"I'm a shitty man, but I'll be your man." He breathed, littering my collar bones with love bites. "I'll worship you, I'll pamper you, I'll spoil you." He looked up into my eyes as his hands slid into my underwear.

"Harry." I breathed, back arching as he resumed his actions.

"You're my world, and I'll treat you as such." He muttered, pressing kisses to the crook of my neck.

"I love you." I whispered.

**

I was roused from sleep by lips brushing to the back of my shoulder. I took in a deep breath and slowly peeled my eyes opened, turning slightly to find Harry, curls sticking up in crazy and odd directions. His eyes half lidded and bottle green from sleep. I smiled and turned in his tight grasp, resting my hand on his chest.

"Good morning, my beautiful boy." I whispered. Harry smiled slightly, eyes dulling when he remembered the night before.

"I'm sorry." He whispered. "I didn't want to hurt you." I shook my head and cupped his reddened cheeks.

"Don't apologize. I'll never regret last night." Harry nodded and kissed my forehead.

"How did you sleep, my love?" I yawned and snuggled into his chest, hearing that lovely heartbeat of his, working away in his chest.

"Perfect." I sighed.

Harry chuckled, tucking my hair behind my ears, then tugging my left arm up. I looked up at him, seeing what his eyes were focused on, and felt my stomach knot up. I tried to pull my arm from his grasp,  but he clicked his tongue and pulled my arm up again, looking at the scars littering my arm.

Then I watched, eyes clouding with tears, as he covered each and every scar with at least four kisses, murmuring how much he loved me, how much I meant to him, how much he needed me. It was as I looked at him, with his cherry red lips, and light pink cheeks, emerald green eyes, and chocolate wisps filling every inch of his head, that I realized that Harry was what I'd needed all these years. He was my life, and he was what I really needed. Harry was my missing piece, Harry was what I'd needed since my father died. Harry was honestly and wholeheartedly my rock, he was my world. He meant everything to me, without him I would be nothing.

"I love you." I whispered, in reply to his showering of affections. It was nothing to what he did for me everyday, but it was what I could give to him.