Chapter 19: More than a sister

Trisha POV

I welcomed the hot water that was dripping on my body. It provided the warmth that I needed the most, and it made me wanted to stay in that moment for a long time. But, having the thought of someone outside the bathroom made me turned off the faucet in an instant. Then, grabbing one of the clean bathrobes on the rack, I quickly covered myself securely.

"Tristan, is there any hairdryer?" I peeped through the room.

"How long do you plan to stay inside there?" I heard his voice but didn't see him.

"Hmm, I need to dry my hair first." I tried to avoid him seeing me in the bathrobe.

There is a moment of silence which makes me feel more awkward.
"Tristan?" I called him, still standing behind the bathroom door.

"Oh my, you startle me!" I rubbed my chest as he suddenly appeared in front of me from nowhere. He leaned onto the doorframe with both hands folded onto his chest. My hands were instantly grabbing the bathrobe, suddenly feeling nervous staying in the room with him.

"Come out." He urged.

"N-no, it's okay. Let me stay here." I avoided his eyes.

"Don't blame me for my next action." Before I could respond to him, he lifted me from the ground and tossed me on his shoulder.

"Tristan, why are you acting like this? Oh my God, you are so brutal. Put me down." I kicked my legs in the air without thinking about the risk of falling.

"I warned you earlier." He told me as he placed me down on the bed. I quickly pulled down the bathrobe that was slightly exposing my legs and standing up from the bed. Unfortunately, not even a few seconds, he pushed me down on the bed again, making me sit there.

"Why are you so stubborn?" I couldn't help but pout at his remarks. His hand was still on my shoulder, gesturing me not to move.

After a moment, he came back with a hairdryer. I pulled out my hand to take it from him, but he ignored me. I sat there looking at his every movement. Finally, he plugged in and turned on the hairdryer before moving to my back. I flinched as his fingers brushed my hair.

I lifted my face up, finding some assurance from his eyes. He paused for a while, and his eyebrow raised as he stared at my face.

"I can do it myself."

"I can't hear you." I narrowed my eyes, looking at him with disbelief. He pretended not to hear me. Lazy to argue with him, I let him do as he wanted.

The way he touched my hair and running his fingers through my hair made me felt comfortable. Then, unexpectedly, my eyes shut as I enjoyed the feel when he touched my hair.

"Are you sleepy?" I opened my eyes and lifted my head to look at him. He ruffled my hair, making it messy when I sat there silently with my eyes stay on his face.

"I sent your cloth to housekeeping. They will send it back as soon as possible." He placed the hairdryer on the desk and grabbed a T-shirt from the wardrobe. "Wear this first before you get your cloth." He threw the shirt at me.

"Where are you going?" I noticed he was about to leave.

"Shower. You want to join me and shower for the second time?"

"Uh? Of course not." I quickly averted my eyes, feeling the heat on my face. The smirk on his face didn't go unnoticed. He enjoyed teasing me.

Tristan POV

Walking out of the bathroom, I caught her figure lying on the bed. She slept on the edge of the bed with my shirt, replacing the bathrobe that she was wearing just now. Slowly picking her up, I placed her in the middle of the bed. I was on top of her with my other hand pulling the blanket. Surprisingly, she suddenly pulled my head closer to her face, and her hands snaked at the back of my neck. Her sudden action that was out of my prediction made me lose my stability and caused our lips to collide. My eyes doubled its size as I stared at her face blankly.

"Trisha, you will be the death of me."

My eyes lingered on her lips, the lips that just kissed me a while ago. I shook my head and spontaneously smiled while my eyes kept staring at her. She wasn't aware of her action.

Grabbing her hands from behind, I loosen her grip. Leaving her on the bed, I went to the balcony with a cup of hot tea. The view is breathtaking from the room, but it failed to calm the chaos in my head. I ain't sure what was going on with me lately, but I can't deny that Trisha occupied every space of my head. It differed from before. This time I didn't treat her like a sister.

I spun around and stared at her sleeping figure on the bed. I need to figure out my feeling for her. Maybe I was confused because Manuel always teased me about her. Or, probably I should ask his opinion in this case. I quickly shoved that thought away as I realized asking him was the same as digging my grave. That snobby guy will non-stop teasing me as what he wanted finally hit me.

"Muffin, what have you done to me?"

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤