Chapter 31: Rock the night

Trisha POV

"Hey, Trisha, where have you been for the whole week? We thought you would never come back here." Thomas, the drummer in our band, scurried towards me. He seemed so delighted with my return, instantly pulling me into a hug.

"That's impossible. You know how much I love this place. You guys are here; how could I abandon this place."

"I thought Andrew was joking when he told us to perform tonight. Finally, we don't need the replacement."

"Have you got the list of the songs for tonight?"

"I heard from Andrew sentimental songs are prohibited for tonight."

"Yes, we are going to rock the night. Let's meet the rest. Have they arrived?"

"They're waiting in the room. Let's meet them."

"By the way, your outfit looks so hot tonight. Is this specially prepared for the songs?"

"Yeah, can't wait to scream on the stage."

"That is for sure." We laughed afterwards with his remarks.

Tristan POV

Once I got the message from Ryan that Trisha would be going to perform in the club tonight, I left behind my work and ran to get ready to meet her. It doesn't take a long time for me to get there. I was busy keeping my eyes on the stage while settling down in the usual place. The club just opened, and no one is performing on the stage yet.

The ringtone of my phone broke my thought. Quickly answering it, the caller on the other line, Ryan, greeted with a question, "Hey Tristan, have you arrived?" If he is here, I'm sure the information must be accurate.

"I'm here on the second floor. I didn't see you, anyway."

"Wait, a minute." He dropped the call afterwards, possibly searching for me.

Not long after the call, I heard footsteps coming closer.

"There you are." I peered at him before he took the unoccupied seat next to me.

"Have you seen her?"

"Nope, I rushed here as soon as I got the news from my people, but you arrived faster than I predicted."

"I need to make sure she is okay."

"And what is your plan after that? Secretly follow her behind and kill everyone that you assume will harm her? Or finding a secure place for her to live and get her a job with great pay?"

I grasped the glass on the table, gulping the drink in one goal. Without shifting my eyes from the stage, I answered him, "Save your words. I don't need that. Go other places and have some fun." I sought to kick him away.

Just at the moment, my focus switched to a group of people who were coming to us.

"Hey Ryan, you're here. What a surprise."

"Hey guys, it has been a long time we last met. Finally, we meet up here." Ryan stood up from his seat and gave Carlos, Manuel, and Miguel a brotherly hug.

"Hello, ladies." He was gleefully waving his hands towards Cassandra and Scarlet. They both reacted to him in the same mood.

"Hello, ladies and gentlemen! How are you guys doing? We missed you all, and we are finally back to rock the world tonight. Are you ready?" The voice coming from the microphone on the stage caught our attention.

The audience energetically cheered for her. Her appearance with her band on the stage changed the atmosphere in an instant. The screams, cheers, and whistles sound echoed in the club.

My jaw almost dropped when I looked at the person I kept waiting for finally appearing on the stage. I felt as if my soul had left my body as I looked at her outfit. Her looks were so extraordinary that it was hard to recognize her at first glance. She swayed the night with a sleeveless short black shirt that she paired with black boots. I was not too fond of the part that the skirt shamelessly clutched onto her body tightly that almost twisted her waist. Her bright red hair and heavy makeup made her look wild tonight, and I have no doubt that she could really rock the world, as she assured the audience earlier.

"Oh wow, is that Trisha?!" Manuel yelped with his big eyes hooked on the stage.

"She looks so different today!"

"So freaking hot!"

"Oh, gosh...I loved her sexy look!"

My hand automatically balled into a fist as I listened to their comments about her. I tried my best to calm my heart with the way people looked at her exposed figure. Their reaction made me have the urge to dash to the stage and drag her down from the stage immediately.

"What is wrong with her?" I murmured in a low tone and didn't aware that Ryan heard me.

"Maybe it was due to an emotional breakdown or a sudden change of life after you broke her heart." He responded to me, making sure his words were saturated with sarcasm.

I glared at him with rage before shifting my eyes to the stage. Feeling irritated with the vision that emerged in front of me, I gulped another cup of drink, causing the liquid to burn my throat. She was jumping energetically on the stage while performing the song. Some of the guys were jumping and dancing like a madman.

Is that what she wishes for? Showing off her skin and causing those guys to gawk at her with their predator's eyes. I couldn't stand the sight in front of me anymore. Thus, I decided to leave. Saying nothing, I placed the empty cup on the table and stood from my seat.

"Hey, where are you going?" Carlos asked, noticing my action.

"Are you leaving?" Manuel added, looking at me with disbelief as we had just arrived. The rest turned their eyes on me, too, apparently sensing something wrong with me.

"The song is boring. I'm leaving." I answered them bluntly, couldn't stay even for a second. I feared I might end up dragging her down from the stage.

"You're not going to meet her?" Cassandra questioned. She realized that I had been looking for her for the last few days. I even asked her and Scarlet to call Trisha if she would pick up the calls, but it turned out her phone was off, and no one could reach her.

"What if she is gone after this?" Scarlet expressed her concerns, genuinely wanted to make me stay.

"Certainly, she enjoys her night, and for sure, she will hate it if I spoil her night by bringing up something that will make her angry," I explained to them emotionless.

"Tristan, don't spoil the night. Come on, buddy. Stay for a while, plus Ryan is here also tonight." Manuel tried to persuade me. He pulled my hand before I could walk away.

"If you don't want to see me cause a scene here, don't try to stop me." I was fuming with anger. Looking at those devils that eyeing her made me want to shoot their heads. I need to leave before anything bad happens. I'm not good at dealing with things when I let emotion slip in, or to be more accurate, the jealously.

"Ops, calm down! We're here to enjoy the night." He released me before I really lost my mind.

I sauntered away from there, heading towards the door without turning back. Since she preferred to behave that way, I couldn't do anything about that even though my heart inaudibly screamed like hell. I wanted to bang their faces so that they couldn't look at her with their nasty eyes. 

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤