Chapter 9- I'm Just Looking Out For You

Hope's POV

After I did the spell, I go to open my door. I seen a purple light show up, a barrier spell. Great, Josette Saltzman you're doing your best to keep me shut out. I remember every little memory, every spell me and Josie did together. I remember it all. I look around my room for the spare phone I keep in here. Once I found it, I called Lizzie. Hopefully she can help.

-Phone call-

H: I need your help.

L: With what?

H: Josie locked me in my room, I need you to siphon it.

L: It depends on what barrier spell she put on it.

H: Just come to my room and try to siphon it please.

L: Okay, I'm coming.

-Phone call ended-

It's been a couple of hours and Lizzie still hasn't came. What is she doing? Why did Josie lock me in my room. I look around for a note or anything that could hint why she did what she did. I hear footsteps by my door. I see a paper slide under my door, then the footsteps are gone. I pick up the paper and unfolded it.

-The Note-

Dear Hope,

You're probably wondering why I locked you in your room with a barrier spell. Don't worry, I did the same with Lizzie, that's why she hasn't came by yet. I did this because I'm looking out for you. I know you'd probably come looking for me after you did the spell. Lizzie ranted to me after I locked you in, she kept saying how you wanted to make things right. I can't let you do that, not now. I have Finch to worry about now. You'll only be locked in until Friday. Today is Wednesday. You and Lizzie both have snacks in your room. I hope you can forgive me for this.

XX Josette Saltzman

After I read the note, I sat down on my bed. Why'd she chose Friday for me to be free? What's so special about Friday? I decide to call Lizzie again.

-Phone call-

L: What!?

H: What's up with you?

L: I'm stuck in here til Friday.

H: Same, what's so special about Friday?

L: I don't know, you'd have to ask Mg.

H: I don't have his number.

L: Fine I'll do it then.

Lizzie hung up the phone and I laid down on my bed. My mind racing about Friday. After I get out, I'll find Josie. I need to make everything right. I regret ever saying what I said to her. Maybe she's just looking out for herself, locking me in my room isn't really looking out for me. God Josie why'd you have to do this.

It has now been a couple hours, every now and then I'll hear people walking by. More like just one person, I can smell their scent, it's Josie. Shouldn't she be in Mystic Falls. I call out to her.

H: Josie if that's you, say something.

J: Hey, Hope.

H: I knew it, why are you still here?

J: Just in case if you need something.

H: I need you.

J: Hope, you already read the letter, I have Finch now.

H: Screw Finch. Just come in here. I won't do anything.

J: That sounds tempting.

H: Come in here, love.