Chapter 14- Terrible Night

Hope's POV

Josie has been crying for a couple hours. I keep her in the same spot we've been standing in, just hugging her. Whatever happened, I'll question Lizzie about it.

H: Let's get you to bed, okay?

J: Could we go for a walk first?

H: Of course. Let's grab a jacket first.

We go to my room, she didn't want to see Lizzie. Maybe Lizzie did something and Finch couldn't handle it? I grab a jacket and hand it to Josie. She smiles and puts it on. I smile and grab another jacket. I put on the other jacket and we make our way outside.

A couple hours of walking around the school, Josie wanted to go back inside. She didn't want to talk about whatever happened tonight. It was now 10 PM.

H: Would you like to-

J: Can I stay at yours?

H: Yeah, of course you can.

J: Thanks.

We walked back to my room. I opened the door and allowed Josie to go in first. Josie takes off her shoes and lays down in my bed.

H: Would you like some pajamas?

J: That'd be nice, thank you.

I nod and grabbed a pair of shorts and a new hoodie for her to wear. I hand her them and she got up. She took them and Josie went into the bathroom and changed. (yes they all have their own bathroom). I laid down in bed and Josie came out of the bathroom.

Once Josie got comfortable in bed, I grabbed my laptop and placed it on my lap. Josie snuggled up to me and picked a movie. I wrap my arm around Josie and we watched the movie for the rest of the night.

Lizzie's POV

After Josie ran out of the room, I called Mg. I told him we needed to fix things between Josie and Finch. He told me to just leave it be, and that Josie obviously wants Hope. I agreed and went on with my night. I waited for Josie to come to the room but she didn't.

After awhile of searching, I finally realized that it's time for bed. I get ready for bed and hear a knock on the door. I opened the door and seen someone I thought I'd never see again...

Mg's POV

Lizzie kept me updated on the whole situation. Finch apparently overheard Josie's and Lizzie's conversation. I feel bad for Finch but I also knew that none of it would work out.

After awhile of thinking, I finally decided to just talk to Dr. Saltzman about it. I walk into his office and he looks at me.

Dr: Yes Mg?

Mg: So Josie and Finch didn't really work out. I haven't really seen Lizzie lately. I think she's feeling guilty about everything that went down. Hope has been MIA. Landon is trying to figure out what to do for his date.

Dr: Stop, you said Hope has been MIA?

Mg: Yessir.

Dr: Check the Old Mill. She always goes out there to just get time alone. Maybe the docks as well.

Mg: Or I could just check her room first...

Dr: Right. Sorry, yes go look in her room.

Mg: What about Josie and Lizzie?

Dr: I'll talk to them.

Dr. Saltzman got up from his desk and left his office. I vamped to Hope's room and knocked. The door opened, slowly. Once the door was open I seen Josie.

Mg: There you guys are.

J: What's going on Mg?

Mg: Apparently there was a sleepover and nobody invited me.

J: Right, sorry Mg. It's been a little crazy lately.

Mg: I know. I'm sorry for what happened tonight. Lizzie told me everything.

Hope got up from the bed and walked over to the door. She seemed a little surprised once she seen me.

Mg: What?

H: You usually have Lizzie hanging from your shoulder when you need something from me.

Mg: Says the one who's been MIA.

H: I've been catching up on some sleep.

Mg: I see that. Have you guys seen Lizzie?

J: She was in her room a couple-

Dr. Saltzman was running towards us. He seemed scared. What would he be scared about? Did Lizzie go missing?

Mg: Is everything okay?

Dr: Lizzie is missing. Josie, Hope do a locator spell. Mg would anyone want to hurt Lizzie?

Mg: Probably the whole school.

Dr: Who'd be the biggest threat right now?

Hope turned around into her room and grabbed a flashlight. She walked out of her room and rushed over to Lizzie's room. We all followed her. She grabbed a shirt that was Lizzie's and pushed everyone aside.

I looked at Josie and she shrugged. Dr. Saltzman seemed worried for Hope. Nobody dared to move, when Hope is like this, it's best to stay out of the way. Half the time Josie doesn't even stay out of the way. She tries to get information.

Josie chases after Hope, which cause Dr. Saltzman to run after his daughter. I chase after them. Nobody should be awake at this time. Hope makes it outside and turns on the flashlight.

H: Turn around guys.

Mg: Why?

J: Just do it Mg.

I look at Josie, shocked at what she said. She quickly said sorry and we all turned around. We heard a couple bones cracking and then we heard what sounded like a bark. I turned around and seen Hope, I quickly vamped away from her so I wouldn't get bit.

Dr. Saltzman's POV

After Hope turned, she ran off and so did Mg. Josie and I run after Hope, even if she's faster then us. Every now and then we'd hold up Lizzie's shirt and Hope would run off.

After some time of running and breathing heavily, we came up to a cabin. I look at Josie and she shrugs. I look down to wolf Hope and she whimpers a tiny bit.

Dr: What's wrong Hope?

J: Dad, look.

I looked at Josie who was looking into the cabin window. I walked up to Josie and looked into the same window. I seen Amelia standing above Lizzie. I look at Hope and she's a fully clothed human. Where'd she get the clothes?

H: Stop looking at me like that.

Dr: How'd you get the clothes?

H: I had a bag hidden-

J: Can you guys be quiet.

I look at Josie and she's still looking out the window. She backed away once some guy walked into the room. I take a closer look at the guy. He seemed tall, black hair, medieval looking.

Dr: Josie what's wrong?

J: Th- that's Sebastian.

Dr: Who's Sebastian?

J: Lizzie's ex, you should remember him thanks to Alyssa. She did help you get your memories back of every forgotten person.

Dr: That Sebastian. I thought he died in the prison world? There wasn't a way out.

J: Lizzie told Sebastian about Malivore and where it was. She wanted him to get out of the prison world dad.

Dr: We got out with dark magic.

J: You don't have to remind me dad. I remember that day pretty clearly.

Dr: Sorry. So what's the plan?

Josie and I turn and looked at Hope, she wasn't anywhere to be found. I heard a snap of sticks in the distant. Josie and I hid behind a close bush. Where was Hope? Where could she have gone?