Chapter 33- We Need To Talk...

Hope's POV

We finally got back to the school after a couple of days. It took forever to get back here. Lizzie got out of the car and hugged everyone that waited for us to get back. Josie got out and walked up to them and waited to be hugged. I went to the trunk and pulled out a crossbow. I looked at Dr. Saltzman and walked up to him.

H: Here's a new one. I'm sorry about the last one.

Dr: Thank you Hope but you should say sorry to someone else.

H: I will.

I walked back over to the car and shut the trunk. I walked up to everyone and stood there. Mg was the first one to hug me, I hugged back and smiled. Mg pulled away and Raf looked at me. I walked up to Kaleb and he gave me a fist bump.

Ka: Nah just kidding Hope. Come in for a hug.

I smiled and Kaleb and I hugged. Landon was at the doors and I quickly looked away from him. Raf hugged me out of no where and I looked over at Josie. I know she knows that Raf likes me. Josie smiled and I hugged Raf back. He pulled away and walked off. I look back over at Landon and he walks inside.

H: I'll be right back.

J: I'll come with.

H: Josie, I have to talk to Landon. I promise you'll have my full attention after I talk to him.

Josie nodded and I walked inside the school. I walked into Landon's room and he seemed like he was packing. I frowned and sat down on his bed.

La: Came to say goodbye?

H: No, I came to say I'm sorry.

La: Yeah, for snapping my neck and then disappearing for about 3 weeks. You're a little late.

H: Landon, I'm sorry. Okay, I didn't mean to. My emotions got the best of me.

La: Hope, I get that but I can't be around someone who's going to snap my neck every time something bad happens.

H: I didn't mean to snap your neck Landon. I was trying to find Josie. You were trying to stop me. I get you care but please just hear me out.

La: Fine.

Landon threw his stuff on the ground and sat down next to me. He looked down and I also looked down.

H: I'm extremely sorry. I wish I didn't do that.

La: Then why did you?

H: Because I was clouded by my emotions.

La: I could've helped you.

H: I know but you also kept trying to stop me.

La: I care about you Hope. I think I'll always care about you.

I looked at Landon and he looked at me. I gave him a small smile and he smiled back.

H: Landon, you're an amazing guy but I love Josie more.

I stand up and Landon stands up as well. I begin my walk out of his room and he grabs my wrist. I look at him and he kisses me. I pull away and yank my arm back.

H: Landon.

La: I'm so-sorry. I-I didn't m-mean to uh do that. It was just th-the heat of the the uh mo-moment. I uh need you to leave. I'm sorry. I uh, you should go.

I walk out of his room and walked downstairs. I wasn't paying attention where I was going and bumped into someone.

H: I'm sorry. I uh wasn't looking, I'm sorry.