Chapter 55- May I Help?

Josie's POV

It's been a week and Emma hasn't really decided to do the spell that made everyone remember me. She says she doesn't want to hurt Hope's memories more or whatever. We know that dad is in the Bahamas but I think he should come back.

I made sure Lizzie went to go and get him. She took Mg and Kaleb. I even told her to keep me updated on the "search" as some like to call it. Dorian finally came back from wherever he was and he took over.

I was now at lunch, sitting with Jade and Finch. Not the best idea that I've had but they've been keeping me sane for the most part. The whole Super Squad was gone. I only say that because Lizzie, Mg and Kaleb are off to the Bahamas. Rafael and Landon were actually dead. I'll miss them but at least they escaped. Hope lost all her memories and we don't even know how. I wish I knew but I don't. Finch snapped and I looked at her.

Fi: Everything okay?

J: Y-yeah. Why wouldn't it be okay?

Fi: Well your girlfriend lost her memories. I'm sorry for that.

J: She's actually not my girlfriend.

Fi: Oh come on. You guys flirt all the time in class.

J: What do you mean?

Ja: Tell us your joking. You even said she was your girlfriend.

J: It was just out of bad habit.

Fi: Your lying.

J: I'm really not.

Finch and Jade looked at each other and I looked down. I have to focus on getting Hope's memory back. The library has zero information on how to get memories back. Emma is hesitant on doing the spell. I've been losing my mind. I don't know what else to do.

After awhile of hearing Finch and Jade talk about me and Hope. I finally stood up and grabbed my things. I went to my classes and hopefully I can figure something out.

After school, I went straight into the library. There has to be something with Hope's issue. I heard someone clear their throat behind me and I turned around. It was just Hope.

J: Hey, you scared me.

H: Did you forget?

J: Forget? What do you mean?

H: We were supposed to hang out after school before I had to leave to go to Emma.

J: Oh, I am so sorry. I've been busy.

H: Doing what?

J: I'm trying to help you with your problem.

H: Josie, don't worry about it. Emma and I will find away.

J: She's been thinking about the spell for a week, we don't have time for that.

H: What do you mean?

J: I just want you to have your memories is all.

H: Josie, come here.

Hope sat down in a chair and I walked up to her. She placed her hands on my waist and brought me closer. She turned me around and made me sit on her lap.

H: We'll figure it out, okay? Until then, focus on school.

J: Hope, let me help.

H: No, you need to focus on yourself. Don't waste all your time on trying to find something to make me have my memories.

I nod and she smiled. I wrapped my arms around Hope's neck and leaned my head down. She wrapped her arms around my body and we stayed in that position.