Chapter 20- Amelia...

Josie's POV

I seen Amelia walking out of the room. She turned around and seen us. She jumped a little bit and smirked. Hope's eyes turned yellow.

J: Hope, your eyes.

Amelia chuckled and I frowned

Am: Hello cousin, nice seeing you again. How's the wolf side treating you?

J: I- I wouldn't know...

H: What are you doing here?

Am: Making your hunting easier, I could tell you guys couldn't find me. I made it easier for you.

H: Why?

Am: Why not?

H: Josie, go get your dad.

Am: What is Dr. Saltzman gonna do? He's human, remember I'm just like you Hope.

H: Josie go.

J: Hope, she's ri-

H: Go get him!

I ran off, not looking back. I heard loud thuds coming from behind me but I didn't want to look back. I finally reached my dads office and just barged in.

Dr: Josie, what's going on?

J: Hope...

Dr: Is something wrong with Hope?

J: Amelia..

He nodded and grabbed his crossbow. He ran off towards them and I stayed inside his office, catching my breath.

Hope's POV

I swung at Amelia once Josie was gone. Amelia pinned me up against a wall, I pushed her off of me making her fly back into a artifact. She laughed and I growled. Dr. Saltzman finally showed up but where was Josie. Amelia stood up and charged at Dr. Saltzman. I tackled her, making both of us fall down the stairs.

I lay there, Amelia slowly got up. I make some effort getting up, she kicked me, making me fall back down. Ric needs to shoot his crossbow, damnit.

Am: Wow for the all powerful tribrid, you aren't very powerful.

I stand up and grabbed a hidden dagger that was by the stairs. It comes in handy, glad I kept it there.

Dr: You kept a dagger by the stairs where little kids could see!

H: Are you seriously judging me by where I kept my daggers when you have students to protect and if anything you should be, oh I don't know, protecting your daughters!

Am: Is this seriously how every fight goes?

H: You don't even know.

Amelia laughs and I chuck my dagger at her, making it hit her in her arm. It's better than nothing. Amelia grabs onto the dagger and pulls it out quickly. Her wound healed quickly.

Am: Thanks for the weapon Hope. You're just so helpful.

Dr. Saltzman shot his crossbow and hit Amelia in the abdomen. Finally he decides to take a shot, I heard cheering and turned around and seen Lizzie with the crossbow. When did she wake up.

H: Lizzie?

L: Dagger coming at your left side Hope!

I turned around and moved out of the way of the dagger, making the dagger go straight into the stairs. Amelia groans, taking out the arrow. I chuckle.

H: That's the best you got?

Josie comes running out and Amelia turns around and vamps to her.

H: Josie!