Chapter 11- The New Girl

Hope's POV

I called out to the new girl, I don't know her name. I haven't really been able to leave my room, thanks to Josie.

H: So, are you just going to keep pacing around my door or are you going to actually talk to me new girl?

Am: I thought your little girlfriend would've told you about me.

H: Josie? You really think I'm dating her? Ha that's pretty funny. She doesn't even like me and she has her eyes on someone else but go on.

Am: Look, I don't want any trouble.

H: Then why are you here?

Am: I can get you out of that barrier spell.

H: You can't, Nobody can break this barrier spell. Leave me alone.

Am: Fine, I guess I'll just have to make you believe.

H: Wait, what's your name?

Am: Amelia.

H: That's a pretty name.

Am: Thank you.

H: You're welcome. I'd get out of here if I were you.

Am: Josie doesn't scare me.

H: I heard she "roasted" you pretty badly this morning, you wouldn't want a repeat now would you?

Am: No, but I need your help with Malivore.

H: Malivore? You have my eyes and ears... Friday, now get out of here.

Amelia left my door and now I was alone. I wish there was a way out of here. Josie seriously didn't have to lock me in my own room. I need to get out. Wait a second, the windows. Why didn't I think about that earlier. She probably only kept a barrier spell on the door.

I walk over to my window and thought about it. I can't do this. What if I just get bounced back into my wall or something. I'll just wait til Friday. I began to pace back and forth in my room, thinking of ways to get out.

Josie's POV

After Lizzie dragged me away, I went to the library to do a bit of research on the Gemini Coven. Lizzie was talking about it the whole time that she dragged me away.

We knew about this but dad told us to just let him figure it out. It then turns out that he couldn't find anything so Lizzie thought that the best people to find a way to stop the merge was the Gemini Coven.

After awhile of researching about the Coven, Lizzie kept bringing me snacks. She'd do some research every now and then but Mg would continuously drag her away.

Hours on hours of researching and the only thing I found was how they were "cursed". Nobody can really talk to the Gemini Coven, considering they were all dead. There might be no way to avoid the Coven's curse. Lizzie and I might have to do the merge.

I seen Amelia walking into the library with a smug look on her face. What is she up to. She walks up to me and hands me a piece of paper.

J: What's this?

Am: I'm helping you with your research issue. You obviously haven't found anything so I decided to dig deeper. I hope we can be friends.

J: Of course, I just don't go to this school anymore,

Am: I heard about that. Why'd you leave this school?

J: Personal issues apparently.

Am: Okay well if you need anything, you can find me in my room.