Chapter 44- Blowing My Cover

Josie's POV

I looked at the person I bumped into and immediately started saying sorry. It was Rebekah. She chuckled and pulled me into a hug.

Re: Stop apologizing.

J: Okay, I have somewhere to be.

Re: Well I actually came to tell you that I seen your girl with other women earlier.

J: How many?

Re: Like 3.

J: Thank you for telling me.

Rebekah nods and walks off. I went over to Finch's room and just barged in. I seen her with these 3 women that Rebekah was talking about. Finch quickly got up and I shook my head.

J: How long?

Fi: What do you mean?

J: How long have you been cheating on me for?

Fi: The whole relationship.

I nod and walked off. Finch followed after me, covered in a blanket.

Fi: You can't be mad at me.

J: I can be mad actually.

Fi: No you can't. You've cheated on me twice before.

J: That was before, this is now.

Fi: The real question is, is would you have cheated on me if Hope was still here?

I looked down and looked back at Finch. She frowned and shook her head.

Fi: Hope is your first love, isn't she?

J: Did you expect you to be my first love?

Fi: No, that's not what I meant.

J: I still love Hope. I think a part of me will always love Hope no matter who I'm with.

Fi: So go be with her.

J: I will, we can still be friends.

Fi: I'd love that.

I nod and Finch walks off. I walk back to my room and sat down on my bed, Lizzie sits down next to me and hugs me.

Li: Break ups suck.

J: Yeah, twin cuddles?

Li: Of course.

We laid down in bed and fell asleep.

Hope's POV

I was laying down next to some naked girl. I had my arm wrapped around her and she was slowly waking up. I sat up and she grabbed onto my arm.

?: Where are you going?

H: Well I did call a meeting.

?: Just give it a couple more minutes, okay?

H: I should really get going.

?: Just stay, please?

H: Fine.

I lay down next to her and she snuggles up into my side. I smiled, thinking of Josie. The girl looks at me and I give her a tiny peck. She smiles and I smile back. Suddenly a wave of guilt washes over me. I stand up and put my clothes on. She sits up and covers herself up.

?: Where are you going?

H: I have to get going.

I opened the door and some guy tackles me onto the floor.

?: What did I tell you about sleeping with my wife?

H: Your wife?

I look at the girl and she quickly walks over to us. She pulls him off of me and closes the door.

?: We can figure this out.

H: actually, I already did.

They were both right next to each other and looked at me confused. I took the illusion ring off and smirked. I locked the door and made their mouths disappear.

H: So this is how this is going to work. I'm going to kill both of you or maybe just one of you.

They both gulped and I walked up to them. I quickly pulled the guys heart out and hid his body. I cleaned up the blood and cleaned my hands off. I put the illusion ring back on. I seen the girl was a vampire so I snapped her neck and threw her outside the window. I walked out of the room and hopefully she wasn't fully dead. I wasn't done with her just yet.

?: Boss, we found a dead body.

H: Where?

?: Follow me.

He went to where I hid the first girl. I sighed and snapped his neck. I looked around and seen nobody near me. I dragged his body and threw him out of a window and he landed in a bunch of wooden sticks. I went back inside and seen Josie has called me a thousand times. A couple of people walk up to me and I put my phone down.

?: So when will you be speaking?

H: Soon, I promise. Let's all just hang out for a minute.

I seen Josie had call me once again. I quickly hid my phone and all the guys looked at me curiously.

H: It's just a side chick.

?: You've been having a lot of those lately.

H: Yeah, women are just hot.

?: Well a girl walked up in here and asked about you.

H: Where is she?

?: Right over there.

He pointed at something and I looked at what he was pointing at. I seen a beautiful brunette. I smiled and walked up to her.

H: Welcome.

?: Hi, can we talk?

H: Of course what's up?

?: Someone told me you do one night stands, is that true?

H: Yes it is, would you like to come with me.

She nods and I grabbed her hand. We walked into a room and she took the illusion ring off of my finger.

?: Hope Mikaelson.

H: That'll be me.

?: Guards!!

My cover has been blown. Josie has called me multiple times tonight and this girl thinks it's better to just steal rings off of peoples hands. Everybody rushed inside and I smirked.

H: Welcome to the party.

They all had fear in their eyes and I laugh.

H: Oh come on, I'm not that scary.

I grab the girl that was in front of me and pulled her heart out.

H: Who's next?

Everybody came at me. I dodged their hits and kicks and pulled almost everyone's hearts out. I even snapped their necks and now it was down to me and this one person. They ran up to me and punched me. I quickly snapped their necks and grabbed gasoline. I grabbed some matches and poured the gasoline everywhere. I went out to the front and lit the place on fire. I looked at my list and it disappeared. I guess my list was completed now, time to go to Mystic Falls.

I got myself a hotel room and laid down in bed. I sat up and decided to call Josie back. she didn't pick up so I dropped my phone on the bed. I stood up and went over to the bathroom. I took a quick shower, rinsing all the blood off. I got into a new pair of clothes and looked at my phone. I laid down and quickly fell asleep.

Author's Note: Yes this is short, yes Hope got done with her mission very fast but there will be more. She doesn't stay in Mystic Falls that long. She'll only be visiting. Rebekah has the rest of the list and that'll have more people on it. You'll see.