Chapter 50- Did It Work?

Lizzie's POV

Hope wanted us to siphon off of her. This could actually make her weak and she's just willing to do it. Once we stopped siphoning after awhile, Hope shook her head.

H: You'll need more power than that.

J: You know how weak you'll be?

Li: I think we should stop. Maybe all three of us should do the spell together.

H: I can't do that.

J: We could always try Lizzie's idea.

H: Did you guys even read the spell and how to work it?

Li: Tiny bits and pieces.

H: Only siphoners can do the spell.

J: I'm half wolf and siphoner tho?

H: Your still a siphoner. Look, just siphon me and we can get the spell done and over with.

Josie backed away and sat down. Hope and I looked at each other and I shrugged. She nods and she sits down by Josie. She takes Josie's hand.

H: Everything okay?

J: I can't take your power.

H: This is the only way you can find your father. If I do the spell then everything could go wrong.

J: How?

H: Because to be able to find your father, you and Lizzie can be the only ones doing that spell. I can't help you guys with it but I can give you guys the power. The more power circulating through your veins, the more accurate it'll be. Plus you guys are closer to your dad then any of us. Your his daughters for crying out loud.

Josie nods and leans her head on Hopes shoulder. I smile and walk back over to our spot. Josie and Hope stand up and walk up to me. We began to siphon more magic out of Hope. She seems so weak right now.

30 Minutes Later

After basically draining Hope, she fell to the ground. Josie was quickly by her side in minutes. We lift her up and laid her down in Josie's bed. Josie looks at me and says something.

J: Lizzie, we should get her to Emma.

Li: I'll just go run and get her.

Josie nods and I run off. I have to find Emma.

Josie's POV

Lizzie finally got back with Emma. Emma was checking Hope out. We should've stopped siphoning her. Why didn't she just do the spell?

Em: How did this even happen?

J: Uh well dad is gone and we were going to use a locator spell to find him but-

Em: You guys could've just came to me. I would've uncloaked him.

J: Wait, you cloaked him?

Em: He asked for me to do that. He wanted a break and he made sure that nothing could bother him.

J: So he wasn't going to call his daughters?

Em: He was planning on it. He was going to call today but it's different time zones.

I looked at Lizzie and she seemed just as annoyed as I did. I'm glad he's okay but we could've gotten more details. He didn't really tell anybody where he was going. It was like he just disappeared.

Em: Do you want me to uncloak him?

J: That would be very much appreciated.

Emma nodded and she did the uncloaking spell. I looked at Lizzie and she shrugged. We looked back over at Emma and she looked at us.

Em: Now let's try a normal locator spell, something that doesn't make people pass out.

Li: I know you did not just come at us like that when you cloaked our dad because he wanted to escape.

J: Lizzie, let's just do a locator spell.

Lizzie rolled her eyes and we did the locator spell. I walked away and sat by Hope. She looked so peaceful but I wish she could be awake.

Em: We should probably do something about Hope.

J: Did the normal locator spell work by any chance?

Li: Yeah it says he's in the Bahamas. Why is he there?

J: Emma said he wanted to escape and I guess he escaped.

Em: Your guys father is fine. Now the real question is how do we wake up Hope?

J: You don't think we made her go into a coma?

Em: It's hard to say.

Li: So we possibly landed our best friend in a coma?

Em: I never said that. We'll just have to see when she wakes up.

J: Hopefully soon.

I heard a knock at the door and got up. I opened the door and some girl was standing there.

?: Hi, I'm looking for Hope.

J: She's uh currently busy, what's up?

?: She owes me a date so when she wakes up tell her to meet me at the Old Mill.

I looked behind me and seen Hope slowly sitting up. I looked back at this random girl and gave her a tight lipped smile. She smiled and walked away. I closed the door and walked up to Hope.

J: Hey. How are you feeling?

Hope seemed a little terrified. I looked around the room and seen Lizzie and Emma had the same look I had. We were all confused. How could she have lost her memory? She didn't hit her head on anything when she fell. Unless she did and I just don't remember it.

H: Uh I'm sorry but who are you guys and why am I here? What is this place? Could I go home now?

She has completely forgotten us. How did this all happen? Was it really that bad?

Author's Note: Hey, so this is kind of short. I apologize. If none of this makes any sense just know I was up til 2-3AM just writing while being extremely exhausted from work. Also who do you guys think is the girl? I hope you guys are enjoying this. I might also end this soon but I don't know just yet. I actually enjoy writing this and this is definitely one of my biggest projects I've worked on. I love you all btw<3