Chapter 49- Where's Dad?

Josie's POV

Hope was now gone. I went back to my room and accidentally walked in on Mg and Lizzie. I quickly apologized and backed out of the room, closing the door. I turned around and seen Aiden, Ben and Green. I smiled awkwardly and they smiled back.

J: Are you guys here to kidnap me again?

Gr: No we came to say our apologies.

J: Well I guess you guys are forgiven. What are you guys doing?

Ai: We're trying to find Hope so we can also apologize to her. We did kidnap the love of her life so we feel like we have something to say to her. You know, make everything okay again.

J: She left, she had some unfinished business to take care of.

Ai: Oh well I guess we could wait. Ben doesn't have enough time though.

Ben slaps Aiden. I raise an eyebrow and they all run off. I heard the door opened and turned around. Lizzie had her arms crossed and Mg seemed embarrassed. He walked off and Lizzie shook her head.

J: You can't get upset with me. In my defense you guys were being quiet.

Li: Why would we be loud? We don't want everyone to know our business like you and Hope do.

J: It's nothing like that. It's actually-

Li: Nope, I do not want to argue about our sex life. That can stay private.

J: I agree. Actually I forgot why I was coming in here.

Li: Then why did you interrupt.

J: Because I had something to get or to do and I really don't want to talk about it.

Lizzie nods and I shake my head. I walked inside the room and went over to my desk.

Li: Jo, what are you doing?

J: Finding a bracelet. Do you know where it could be?

Li: What bracelet?

J: The one you called super ugly and then Finch stole it.

Li: Wasn't it on your wrist last time?

J: I took it off and I don't remember exactly where I put it.

Li: Don't you have your phone?

J: I actually don't know where that is too.

Li: You lost both things that could help you contact Hope?

J: Stop giving me the disappointing sister speech and help me find it.

Li: Why should I help you if you-

J: Stop, I would really love if we stopped talking about what happened a few minutes ago.

Li: I am so glad I've never had to walk in on you and Hope.

J: Lizzie, what did I say about not talking about it?

I could basically sense Lizzie rolling her eyes. We looked everywhere and couldn't find anything. I told Lizzie I was going to dads office. Once I got there, there was no sign of him. I ran back to my room and Lizzie raised an eyebrow.

J: Where's dad?

Li: He said he was going on vacation last I knew.

J: And he hasn't tried calling or anything?

Li: He called me. Maybe he wants time without monsters?

J: Are you calling us monsters? We're his daughters, you'd think he'd try to make some contact with us to see how the school is holding up.