Chapter 28- The Kids

Josie's POV

Once we got home, everything was fine. The whole Merge thing was solved. Now it was time for a nice long weekend. Dad allowed Hope and I to take time off after everything. It was Thursday and we'd go back to school Tuesday. I went into mine and Lizzie's room. She hugged me and I groaned.

Li: Did I hurt you?

J: A little.

Li: So what'd you guys do?

J: Well Hope saved the day like usual.

H: Actually, Josie saved the day this time. She even had a solution to your Merge problem. She broke the curse so now you guys can both live a happy life.

J: Hope, you did all the fighting.

H: I only went with the plan you had, love.

I blushed and Lizzie crosses her arms.

Li: I thought you two broke up?

J: How'd you find out?

Li: Freya told dad and dad told me. It was like a messenger after messenger.

Hope walked further into the room and sat on my bed. Lizzie walked out of the room, saying she had somewhere to be. I looked at Hope and she patted the bed. I sat down next to her and she placed her hand on my thigh.

H: I'm fine with whatever you want. You want to break up for good, I'll respect it. You want to get back together, I'll be the happiest woman alive and make sure to never go behind your back. I promise to always tell the truth and nothing but the truth.

J: Hope...

H: I'm not finished. I want you to be happy Jo. If being with me doesn't make you happy then say so. I'll take multiple steps back and let you live. Hell I'd even leave the school if I had-

I kissed Hope to stop her from rambling. She pulled away slowly and smiled. I cupped her face with my hands and kissed her again. The kiss turned into a slightly heated make out session. I heard a knock on the door and pulled away. I got up and opened the door.

J: Yes?

Li: I forgot something.

J: Why'd you knock?

Li: Just in case you guys were having a bit of fun.

Lizzie grabbed whatever she wanted to grab and left. I closed the door and sat down next to Hope. Hope chuckled and I looked at her.

J: What?

H: Nothing, Lizzie was coming in here for non sense. She didn't actually have to grab anything.

J: How do you know?

H: Did you see her leave with anything in her hands?

J: No?

H: Exactly.

Hope got up and walked over to the door.

J: Where are you going?

Hope opened the door and Lizzie stood outside the door. She looked like a deer in headlights.

H: Lizzie.

Li: Hope, I was just coming to say goodnight to my dearest sister.

H: This is also your room.

Li: I just wanted to give you guys space.

H: By trying to listen to our conversation?

Li: I just want hosie back together, is that so hard to ask for?