Thank you Note

Here it is. An end to the long journey of Ishq Kinara. Almost 15 months. Too many characters. To many arcs and three main love angles.

I still remember the day I posted it for the first time and even then I knew that no matter what, this story and its journey was going to be special. And I was right. It has been so fulfilling for me. As a writer, this book has shown me my weaknesses and my strengths, introduced me to a whole new world, the one I won't be leaving anytime soon and it won't be leaving me as well.

I have seen tremendous support for it here. All the precious readers who were with me on this journey of these people, these precious people, all of whom have a piece of my heart. All of them are forever going to be in my heart, a place handmade just for them.

Then on twitter and Instagram. Every tweet with the hashtag, every edit, every video that you all made and showed me. You guys loved these characters like they were people among us and that was the highlight for me.

Thank you so much. From the bottom of my heart. For giving this gem of a book of mine this much love. I'm forever thankful and always in your debt.

What next for it? I'm not sure. Bonuses? I'm up for that. But I'm also up for your questions regarding any character. You can ask me in the comments section here and I will make a chapter in this book where I will be answering those queries. Also, I will do an Insta Q/A session for Ishq Kinara soon as well. It all depends on you guys. I will see what you want and then work on it accordingly.

Also, I have a new book in the pipeline. It will be up soon. It's very different from Ishq Kinara. So, if you want to be with me on the journey of another five characters in a very different setting and genre, be my guest.

Till then, take care and once again thank you for loving Ishq Kinara. No one could love it better than you all.

Love,

Aiman.