The End of Second Year - Chapter 15

(A.N. Hey readers! This chapter's gonna be like 600 words[ half my usual] because I just wanna end second year. Hope you like the chapter!)

Y/N's P.O.V

The rest of second year flew by and before I knew it, it was almost the end of the year.

"Can you believe it boys?" I thought one day lying in the boys dorms. "It's already almost the end of our second year."

"I know right?" James said.

"Time flies soo fast. I mean, we only have 5 more years here..." Remus thought.

"Don't worry. We're all definitely gonna make the best of all the time we still have here." Peter said in his usual quiet tone.

-----

And we were already on the train back to King's Cross station. But as Peter said, we did make the best of it. We pulled pranks, pissed off teachers, skipped all homework [except me and Remus] and many, many more.

Our discussion on the train was if they could go to somebody else's or James' house again. I wasn't paying attention though, I was currently reading Fantastic Beasts and Where To Find Them.

"What do you think Y/N?" Sirius asked.

"Hmm?" I said not looking up from my book.

"Who's house should we stay at this year? Or should we stay home?" James asked.

"Uh-Huh..." I said absent-mindedly. It was going in one ear and out the other.

At this Sirius got mad and snatched my book away from me and hung it over the open window.

"Give us an answer or you're not getting this back!" Sirius black-mailed.

"You really think you can black-mail me?" I laughed.

"I think that's what I'm doing right now." Sirius smirked.

I scoffed. I walked over to him and lifted my arms up and just out of fear of what I was gonna do, he dropped it and I caught it.

"Nice try." I smirked back.

"Okay fine! You win! Just give us an answer?" James begged.

"Alright! Alright!" I giggled. "I think we should stay home. Or at least I will. My dad and brother need me for a while." she sighed.

"Of course we understand." Remus said and put a comforting hand on my shoulder which I returned with a bright smile.

"Remus and Y/N sitting in a treee-" Sirius sang.

Remus, who was sitting right beside him, elbowed him in the stomach.

"Expected." Sirius wheezed and everyone laughed.

*Time skip brought to you by Nico Di Angelo's Happy Meals*

When we reached King's Cross Station I started hugging all my friends goodbye.

"We're gonna miss you N/N." Marlene said in the hug.

"I'm gonna miss you guys too." Y/N said.

"See you in 2 months I guess..." Dorcas said sadly.

"Don't worry! I promise to write to each one of you everyday..." Y/N smiled.

"You guys are waay too cheesy." Mary rolled her eyes but still, she didn't break apart.

"No love for your favorite boys?" Sirius said popping up behind us.

"Of course you goof!" I giggled and gave the boys a hug too.

After about 30 seconds into the hug, Peter, Sirius and James' parents all took them home so I took Remus aside and gave him his own hug.

"Thanks for being there..." I smiled.

"Being there how?" Remus asked.

"Just...being there." Y/N sighed.

We broke apart and Remus' parents took Remus away.

"Say dear, was that pretty girl the Y/N you always talk about?" Remus' mother Hope said while I was still in earshot.

Remus just babbled something incoherently and gave up.

"Bye!" I laughed feeling a tint rise to my cheeks.