Back for Third Year - Chapter 17

Y/N's P.O.V

The 2 months flew by for me without my friends. My house was actually really depressing that summer. Even though it was only my mom, the house felt empty without her. But I was ready to put the past behind me and go to another year at Hogwarts with my friends.

Believe it or not, my body had changed a lot over just 2 months. I was taller, my hips were a little wider and my breasts were more defined. I still didn't look completely like a woman though.

When I was on the Hogwarts Express I started looking for a compartment with either the other Marauders or my dorm-mates in it.

When I finally found the compartment with the girls in it, as you'd expect, there was a lot of squealing, hugs and 'I missed you's.

"Is that Y/N or a sassy teen?" Lily teased.

"What about you guys? You changed too!" I defended playfully.

"Yeah but you grew FAST!" Mary exclaimed quirkily.

"Talk about it!" Marlene said in the same tone.

We all laughed and caught up for an hour but at the back of my mind I still waited to see the boys.

"Hey girls, have you seen- Y/N!" Sirius said coming into the compartment, and as soon as Sirius said my name the other boys all ran into the compartment too and gave me a big hug.

"Aww!" The girls exclaimed from behind us.

James wriggled out of the hug and tried to be cool to impress Lily.

"My, my Lilyflower! You look more beautiful each time I see you!" James said flirtatiously. 

Lily just rolled her eyes at his comment but he still continued.

"Say, Hogsmeade is finally open to us this year...would you like to go on a date with me?" James winked.

"I'd rather die thank you very much." Lily said doing another aloof. I had to hold in my crying laughter at this point.

"Oookaay...Y/N, if you want you can go with the boys now." Dorcas shrugged and the other three girls agreed.

"Thanks gals. See you later!" I waved and followed the boys to their compartment.

"I don't understand what I'm doing wrong!" James said and slumped onto his seat.

"Well first of all you shouldn't call her 'Your Lilyflower'. Girls really don't like being spoken to possessively." I said and opened my book.

"Also you probably shouldn't straight up ask her out on a date every time you see her." Remus suggested.

"Don't worry mate. She'll come to you eventually." Sirius comforted.

"Or she'll find a better guy and you'll just be a sad, lonely virgin the rest of your life." I teased.

"Not helping." Sirius glared.

"Not trying to..." I smirked and Peter and Remus laughed.

After a while, the train stopped and we had arrived at Hogsmeade station.

"Come on guys." James said getting onto a carriage.

The boys got onto the carriage but before I could climb on, the Thestral started galloping away.

"Wait!" James shouted.

"Stop for Y/N!" Peter said to the Thestral. 

"She'll be fine." Remus said calmly.

"I'll get on the next one!" I waved and started looking for an empty carriage.

I found one that wasn't quite full so I got on and opened my book to pass the time until I heard an all too familiar voice.