Another Summer - Chapter 25

Y/N's P.O.V

And just like that, I was on the train ride back home. I had an amazing year. And even though we had to deal with a very depressed James and Sirius when we lost the house cup and Quidditch cup to Slytherin, the end of year was pretty enjoyable.

"Are we doing the coming to somebody's house thing this year?" Sirius asked hopefully. 

"Sure." Remus shrugged. "Already asked my parents."

"Yep me too." I agreed

"I-I could ask later..." Peter said.

"I'm good too." James said cheerfully.

"So where are we going this year?" Sirius asked relieved.

"My house is good." James shrugged.

"James, it would be too kind of your parents to take us again." I smiled.

"How about your house?" Peter asked rather directly.

"Now that's rude Peter." Remus scolded.

"No I think it would actually be nice. There's still 2 hours of the train ride left so Achilles can deliver the letter now." I said taking out quills and parchment.

"Great! It's decided! Unless your dad says no of course..." Sirius added when he saw Remus' glare.

"It's fine." I laughed.

Half an hour later, I received a speedy reply from my dad saying that it was completely fine if we stayed for the Summer and that he was cleaning the house to prepare for the guests so we had to come home themselves. It was really not that bad, our house wasn't that for from King's Cross so my dad wouldn't be picking us up and taking us to the house.

I told the others about the letter and we all cheered, happy to be together for yet another Summer. We reached King's cross about ninety minutes later and started walking in the direction of my house, pausing sometimes when the other four wanted to have a look around muggle London.

Once we reached, we opened the door to my house, seemingly empty. All of the boys took in the new surroundings and tried to find out more about this new place they would be staying for the next two months. 

My house wasn't as expensive, decorative or beautiful as James', but it was big enough for a lot of people. Let's say...more than five.

We heard the door slam open and the voice of Marlene. "HEY GUYS!" she screamed excitedly with our other three friends behind her.

"Marlene! Girls! What are you doing here?" I asked in the hug I was suddenly engulfed in.

"We thought we could spend the Summer together!" Lily said.

"But, if your dad doesn't allow it, our moms are outside." Dorcas added.

"Suck up." Mary rolled her eyes.

"Of course you girls can stay! It would be our pleasure." Y/F/N said kindly from behind them. (A.N. Y/F/N stands for Your Father's Name.)

"Thank you so much dad!" I said giving him a hug.

All the girls entered and put their luggage for the Summer upstairs where my dad was setting up the extra guest rooms.

"You don't have to unpack our bags Mr. L/N. You're already doing too much." Marlene smiled thoughtfully.

"Okay girls. Now you guys can go do teenager stuff..." Dad said sounding very old.

"You now how old you sound right?" I chuckled.