Jily - Chapter 53

Y/N's P.O.V

Tomorrow was the day of James and Lily's date. I wonder how the date will go. James has been anxious all the day in anticipation of tomorrow.

But at least I would get to sleep late as I really didn't plan on going to Hogsmeade. Dad had sent me a care-package full of chocolate and some of the books I wanted so there's really nothing I wanted.

-----

I woke up by being violently shook in my bed. Why am I still tired? It should be 10! Unless...

"Fang! Y/N! Get up! I need your help!" James whisper-shouted nervously.

"Aren't you supposed to be gone already?" I asked still half-asleep.

"Not really..." he said sheepishly.

I peeled my eyelids back to see James on top of me, practically shivering with anticipation. But I also noticed it was still dark.

"Wait...What time is it?" I asked loudly.

"Shh!" James hissed. "Everyone's still asleep. It's 6 a.m." 

"What?! But I wanted to sleep in!" I whined pulling my covers over my head.

"Please Fang?" he begged.

"No." I said sternly.

That's until I was pulled by my legs and slung over James' shoulder.

"James! Put me down!" I whisper-shouted banging my fists on his back.

He said nothing and simply took me all the way to the boys' dorms. He put me down after he properly closed the door, probably locking it. 

I drowsily stood to my feet and saw he had managed to wake up all the other Marauders too. Peter was constantly yawning, Sirius almost fell asleep in his cup of coffee and I'm pretty sure Remus went back to sleep under his covers.

"And why are you torturing us may I ask Potter?" I said grumpily. I didn't like to use anybody's last name but waking me up early on a Sunday will result in a death match.

"I need your help getting ready for the date! I'm so nervous! Only you and Moony can give me tips and Pads and Wormtail need to help me get ready and plan! Everything has to be perfect." he panicked instinctively pacing around the room.

"I'll help in a minute. I'm useless without sleep." I droned and went under the covers of a random bed.

I laid down under the neatly tucked sheets and sighed contently, turning over to my side. That is until my hand brushed against someone else's.

I shot my eyes open to see it was a blushing Remus. I immediately tried to scramble away despite the tightly tucked sheet which resulted in me falling painfully on my side.

"Ow!" I hissed. That part had just healed after the full moon a week ago. 

"S-sorry." Remus apologised.

"It's not your fault. Don't apologise. Why didn't you guys tell me who's bed I was going into?" I said turning red with both anger and embarrassment.

"We just wanted to see how that would play out." Sirius said feigning innocence.

"James and Lily aren't the only couple here who still need to get together." Peter smirked.

I angrily flipped them off and sat down on another bed.

The next four hours were spent with James constantly perfecting his hair, Sirius and Peter helping him with that and his outfit and I and Remus telling him how to impress Lily without being weird or cocky.