Hogsmeade Shopping - Chapter 21

(A.N. Hey guys! So this chapter's going to be a little short because it's only about you and the girls going shopping.)

I woke up on a drafty Saturday morning. I felt drowsy as usual when I woke up but it was jerked out of me when my dorm-mates pushed me in the bathroom as soon as my feet touched the floor.

"What the hell?" I yelled surprised and frustrated.

"Get ready! Hogsmeade opening is in 1 hour!" Lily exclaimed.

"Oh so that's what day it is..." I rolled my eyes and got started with my routine to get ready. I put on some casual clothes. A baggy, white jumper with ripped jeans and a pair of white sneakers. I also carried an extra jacket in case it got too chilly to wear something so thin.

 I also carried an extra jacket in case it got too chilly to wear something so thin

I went down to breakfast and had a few sandwiches before I went out to the grounds to meet the girls

I finally reached downstairs and waved to my friends before we made our way towards Hogsmeade.

Once we reached, we immediately went to Madam Malkin's Robes For All Occasions. When we entered the shop we were greeted with the face of a kind-looking middle aged woman.

"Hello children! What would you like to shop for today?" Malkin asked kindly.

"Hello Ms. Malkin. We have a school dance coming up, could you direct us to the gowns please?" Dorcas asked politely.

"Of course. The gowns are in the aisle on the right, and if wish for something not as frivolous, go to the 5th row of gowns." Malkin directed and left to help other customers.

After about half an hour of looking through gowns, we heard Lily calling us from the changing rooms. We irritatedly followed her voice and went to see what she was so eager to tell us. She was probably going to complain that she can't find anything that'll look good on her

"Help me! I can't find anything that'll look good on me!" Lily sighed exasperatedly. I was right.

"I'll be right back." I said and left. A few minutes later I came back with a beautiful, glittering emerald gown with a forest-like theme and see through long sleeves. "Try this on." I suggested.