OUR FIRST MEETING

We met again.

_"Two souls tied to a red string of fate,

regardless of the time, they get back by even a single trait"_

~ Meaning ~

"This magical cord may stretch or tangle, but never break"

I was having "me time" alone in my room Going ahead with my daily routine which was "daily dear diaries" sounds lovely isn't

Dear diary,

It's been never this long that I missed writing something to you. Lately, I have been through some unusual situations often, it's about the dream I never said to you about.

This dream repeats so often that I suspect it to be strange.

It goes like this,

On a huge cruise ship, was scheduled a party.

Everything went well until the hurricane passed by. The howling wind, the lightning arose the cruise to inbalance.

There I saw my mother with a super anxious expression looking at me and then somebody clasped me from behind.

Due to the storm out there I fell from the cruise and end up waking up at some shore later.

After being sus for long I narrated the dream to my father, he gritted his teeth in anger and end up scolding me, "YOUH STOP WATCHING STUPID MOVIES, YOUR COLLEGES STARTS FROM SOON FOCUS ON STUDIES AND GO TO YOU ROOM NOW". Meanwhile, I think did I even watch a movie like that.. anyways never mind.

I heard a knock on the door, it was my father yelling at me.." Rose lunch is ready!" I replied, "I will be there shortly.."

Hey, My name is Rosetta, daddy calls me Rose.

My mother left this cruel world when I was 5, since then I have seen a lot of changes in my father's conduct, he is so easily annoyed and exasperated.

Lately, I feel like a burden on him. Anyways, I better get to the table ASAP before he yells again.

(On the dining)

The sound we heard on the table was silence. After I completed my lunch I felt so lonely, therefore thought to cheer up my mood with music. My father apprised me about his night duty for that night and told me to have my dinner which was kept in the refrigerator.

I just realized tomorrow will be the first day of my year 12

(emphatically trying to excite me) "Yay!"

Next day morning,

Around seven, thanks to the alarm that woke me. The reporting time was 8:30. I took a shower, prepared breakfast for me and dad, served, gobbled it, and went off to college.

On my way to college

My little short legs were running as fast as a cheetah when the gates were about to close. My hurriedness made me crash into a guy,

I was in such a hurry burry, I didn't even glance at him and ran like a marathon runner.

"phew (a sign of relief) (little pause), thank god I am right on the spot " I murmured to myself

I led myself all the way to the auditorium, where I met all my old classmates. I was always a reserved kind of person, none of my classmates were close to me.

a group of girls gathered around and turned out to be talking about a new transfer student, they were too anxious to see him. As if he is a prince, his arrival was awaited by everyone.