untold confession

Luna's (Rose) POV:-

It was pretty much late at night and my parents were so happy to see me again that they hugged me and cried and I felt relieved and at ease when I laid down on my mom's lap and I slept after a few minutes.

The next day

Noah's POV:-

I'm very happy for Ro- Luna that she finally met her real parents.

(The King called me to his room early morning and said)

The king:- "Noah can you go and relay the msg to Mrs. Julia and Mr. Chris that they can cancel the meeting with some people they were arranged to meet as per their schedule.

"Yes, father I will go right away to tell them."

I go to rely on the words of my father to and I knock at their door and Luna's dad opens the door and welcomes him to come inside and take a seat and I rely on the message my father said, Mrs. Julia interrupts and says,

Mrs. Julia:- "It's okay we will do the meeting by today and I wouldn't take much time we will be back within two or less than three hours."

Mr. Chris:- "Yes yes and Luna is sleeping so we can be back before she even wakes but if she does when we are not here I want someone to stay by her side so will you be here till we come back?"

"Yeah sure no worries I will be here with her until you guys come back." (Puts on a warm smile)

Mrs. Julia:- "We really would have taken a day off but the people we are about to meet are important so we really need to go and end the meeting by today and we will come back as soon as we can and besides thank you, Noah, for doing so much for us and we owe you."

"You're welcome Aunt Julia anytime."

And then they pack the stuff they need and go for the meeting they were assigned to.

(Noah comes closer to Luna and sits down beside her and looks at her sleeping peacefully than ever and smiles endlessly starring at her face slowly touching her hair and feels very happy for Luna and wished he could have seen that smile back in those days)

(Whispers slowly) "I want you to be smiling like this forever. I love you and only you which is why it hurts me that I can't be with you."(tears form in his eyes and he wipes them slowly)

I bent down on my knees sitting beside her bed and held her hands kissing her forehead feeling sorry for what I did to her and moments later I felt sleepy as I couldn't get much sleep last night I slept in that same position beside Luna.

(Luna's parents arrive after a few hours and talk with the King and Queen about the meeting they had and after a bit of discussion they went to their place and when they enter they see how Luna and Noah were sleeping calmly side by side)

Mrs. Julia:- "Don't they look quite a match together?"

Mr. Chris:- "I don't know I mean they do look good together and I think- Oh he woke up."

I woke up and saw her parents standing in front of us and they both were smiling looking at us and they smiled because of the way I slept near her and held her hand so I quickly remove it in embarrassment and greet them.

"Oh so has you're meeting gone well?" (Correct his hair and gets up)

Mrs. Julia:- "Yes it did go well and all thanks to you for making us feel assured."

(Mr. Chris nods)

"I'm glad." (I reply to them)

Mr. Chris:- "Noah you must be tired by now go and have some rest okay?"