SCARY NIGHT

Chapter 25

Luna’s POV:-

As we were heading back to the car where we parked Noah was very quite and it is unusual for him to be like this so I broke the silence and asked him..

“Hey why are you quite like this? Is something bothering you?”

He moved his head and said

Noah:- “It’s nothing.”

I didn’t believe him so i  ran towards the car blocking it, standing infront of him..

“I don’t believe you, tell me what’s going on inside your head!”

He came closer to me and his breathe from his mouth felt on my neck as he reaches his hands out i thought it was coming towards me but he was opening the car door and gently moved me aside,

“Fine if you chosoe not to tell me this time then maybe another time-“

Noah:- “I’m gonna kiss you if you look at me that way, I opened the door for you so go inside.”

And finally my cheeks blushed and I was frozen so he made me sit inside while he comes close to me and puts the seat belt on me and Noah looks at my face all red, so I turned head around quickly and i hear him slowly laughing then he closes the door. I slap my cheeks and tell myself to calm down before it gets worse.

Noah sat on his seat and started driving.

“Thank you, Noah for this beautiful day you’ve shown me.”

Noah:- “Anything for my girl to be happy.”

I smiled hard and looked outside the window.

After we reached Naoh went to sleep in emily’s room and I went to sleep in my room I changed my dress, washed my face as I started to wipe my face with the towl I heard a loud thunder storm and I was very frightened as it started to rain heavily, I quickly ran to my bed clenched my pillow and closed my eyes tightly while covering my ears with other pillows as i didn’t like the sound of loud thunderstorms

(Noah received a call from his father as he wanted to check up on them and after that he was informed about an important meeting he was with some elite people in England tomorrow as his flight was settled by his father at 7am in the morning and Emily will be returning home tomorrow as well and after further discussions noah disconnected the call and went to see if Luna was asleep and if she isn’t he wanted to tell what his father told him.
He knocked on the door and yet no reply so he had no choice but to enter and see Luna cover herself with pillows so he goes up to her)

Noah:- “Luna what happened are you okay?”

Luna hugs Noah tightly and starts crying a little and mumbles while cryings

“I-I got scared of the thunderstorm .”

(Info: Luna suffer from a traumatic experience from thunderstorms because on the ship she got separated from her parents in a rainy day with heavy thunderstorms)

Noah hugs her back tightly.

Noah:- “Everything’s gonna be fine Luna I’m sorry I wasn’t here but now I am by your side and I will comfort you okay?! I promise I won’t ever leave you alone.”

Wipes Luna’s tears away and embraces her in his arms.

(As luna heard him say those words luna felt warmth which she always hoped for when ever thunderstorm would occur as she never got that kind of warmth and comfort whenever she was all by herself but now she has someone by her side so she remains calm as she feels loved by the person she loves the most. Noah takes the earphones and connects it his phone and puts the earphones in her ears and plays a calming sound that would make her sleep peacefully. He covers her with the blanket and strokes her hair gently and they both look at each others eyes it felt as if only those two were in another world just by themselves)

I was getting sleepy and sleepy so I smiled at Noah and closed my eyes as he gives me a kiss at my forehead.

( After seeing her sleep peacefully Noah gets sleepy too so he sleeps beside Luna)

To he continued….