A DATE

Luna's POV:-

I was so excited to go to an amusement park, but I lost to the bet and this is where he's taking me to? That's a bit weird but never mind I'm enjoying it, right after a few minutes he parks the car in the parking area and then he gets off, coming towards me, opening the door for me and then he gives his hand to me, I take his hand and get off the car while he holds my hand tightly, but then suddenly something came across my mind so I dropped his hand and Noah looked at me and asked,

Noah:- "Is something bothering you?"

"Not me but if we go out together holding hands out in the public wouldn't everyone come to know about us?"

Noah:- "Honestly I don't mind everyone knowing that you're mine."

"Wh-what? But I'm doing this just for the sake of the bet I lost to, doesn't mean we are actually going on a date!"

He looks me in my eyes with a sad look and says

Noah:- "I know but this may be a bet but that doesn't mean I'm going to give up on you unless you're officially mine, okay I'll keep it low for now lemme grab my mask, sunglasses, and my beanie."

he goes to his car and takes the stuff he needed to disguise and comes back to me wearing his mask and holds my hand as I keep quiet and walk along with him

Though he was in disguise most of the people had their eyes on him and I heard some people say how hot he looked and some talked about how good his outfit is and heard some mean stuff too which were mostly about me as they said how unfit I was for a guy like him, I did felt a bit bad but yet everything sounded so true I mean look at him he is just completely perfect and I'm not. As I was deeply thinking about this stuff Noah came closer to me covering my ears with his hands and telling me not to pay attention towards them as he glared at the people to mind their own business.

Then he takes his hands off my ears and said,

Noah:- "I didn't mean to make you hear those things here Luna and besides it's not you who don't deserve me but it's me that you don't deserve because even after everything I did to make you feel upset you're still nice to me and you never cared about my money or looks and that's why I love you and only you.

Then he holds my hand handling the situation and making it back to normal and it made me all happy and comfortable again and glad to have him by my side, so I smiled to myself and held his hand as we did all the fun rides I wanted to ride the others we haven't so I asked Noah...

(Points) "Noah, can we go for the merry-go-round? I really wanna ride that!"

Noah:- (chuckles) "It's pretty cute of you to say that...I never expected you to ride that (chuckles) you really wanna ride that? Isn't that what kids like these days?"

I pouted a bit annoyed and didn't utter a word dragging him to the ride I wanted to ride and only one horse was available so we both decided to sit on one horse as I sat in the front and he sat behind. At first, it didn't feel anything but as we settled I felt his breath on the back of my neck and how close he was and felt his warmth.

Noah:- (whispers into her ears) "Not a bad idea riding this ride this way as I can feel your warmth riding this ride.

I felt a bit embarrassed not thinking about it before asking him to ride it with me as I was about to say something he kept his finger on my lips and said let's just have this moment of us as a magical memory.

(As the ride was over Luna quickly got off as her face turned red and Noah looked at the way she quickly went away from him standing outside the barriers of the ride and smiled. Luna never tried the roller coaster so she told Noah she wanted to ride on and Noah did warn her but she still wanted to ride so they both sat on the roller coaster)

The ride started and at first, it was fine but a few seconds later it got terrifying for me so I held Noah's shirt so tight and when the roller coaster was going to go down I screamed his name and hugged him tighter to avoid the view.

The ride was over and he took me off the ride making me sit on the nearby bench and got some fresh juice for me and asked if I was okay.

"I'm fine now."

I looked at him and I see him smiling as he flicked my forehead

"aah, why do you always do that!" (slowly rubs her forehead)

Noah:- "You scared me, Luna I'm glad you're fine now." (Smiles looking into her eyes)

"Sorry." (Looks on the ground sipping her juice)

Noah:- "It's all good now, don't worry, we did have fun though so that all matters. Do you wanna get some food from the stalls? I heard it's pretty good over here."

As I hear him talking about getting food my face lit up and I nodded just like a little hungry puppy and surprisingly he patted my hair and took me to stalls to get food

They're doing pretty good so far and maybe Luna is slowly starting to accept Noah...

🎀Stay tuned for the next chapter!!...