A KISS

Noah’s POV:-

The bright sunlight touches my face as my eyes slowly starts to open I suddenly realise I have an important work so I quickly wake up and look at the time,
“Oh shit! I’m gonna be late, I need to do things fast.”
I get ready and as I finish with all my stuff I hear a doorbell and I went to open it.

“Oh! Emily, I didn’t expect you to be arriving so quick in the morning?!”

Emily:- “We did think on taking the flight this afternoon but I was told that you had an important meeting right? So i had to come as soon as possible.”

“Yes I have an urgent meeting i have to leave but before I go how was your trip?! *smirks*”

Emily:- *smacks Noah’s arms*

“Ow-

Emily:- *blushes* “It was good and DO NOT GET THE WRONG IDEA! Or should I say how did your time go alone with Luna?”

(Noah blushes and quickly changes the topic)

“Uh well um.. I’m gonna be late for the meeting and please make sure you tell Luna that I left this country for some important work okay?!”

Emily:- “Okay okay don’t worry I will let her know about it, bye-bye now.”

(Noah smiles and leaves in a rush with his stuff)

Luna’s POV:-

I woke up by the strong sunlight feeling good as I had a great sleep! I stretch my arms and keeps my hair tucked behind my ears and as I move my eyes around Noah isn’t anywhere to be found.

“He must be outside the room lemme go look for him.” (Yawns and stretches more after getting out of her bed)

I smudge my eyes and open the door and I see Emily running towards me calling my name out in joy and hugs me which made me happy to see her here!

“Oh my gosh! EMILY! Im so glad your back and when did you even come here?”

Emily:- “I arrived like 15 minutes ago it hasn’t been long though.”

“Also did you see Noah? He doesn’t seems to be around.”

Emily:- “Oh yeah he left the moment I arrived and he told me to tell you that he had got some urgent work that had to be immediately done so for that he had to leave the country and so he went.”

“Okay thanks for letting me know.”

What?! He left the country? He should have atleast woke me up so that i could have came with him to drop him off by the airport atleast! Well i guess it was really urgent.

Emily:- *smirks and chuckles* “Sooo Luna tell me everything that has happened between you two.”

“Wh-what! No it’s not really what you think happened basically nothin much.”

Emily:- “Really? I kinda doubt it?”

Keeps teasing Luna as her face get red and more red

“Emily seriously you have to stop and you just came so you must be tired go get some rest we have college in few hours.”

Emily:- “Yeah college huh? Guess we’ll be back to that same old shit *sighs* I’ll go get rest.”

There were more 3 hours left until college starts so I layed down on my bed for sometime and thought about the things that happened with Noah which made me really happy and then I finally got up and got dressed.

“Okay so now i got dressed and my bag has been prepared I’ll go and wake Emily.”

Emily:- *groans* “I don’t wanna wake up.”

“You’re gonna have to wake up right now we have an hour and 30 minutes left so get up before i drag you out of your bed!”

Emily:- *groans louder* “Ugh No please just 20 more minutes.”

“No your 20 mins is not JUST 20 minutes, you simply wont ever wake up. You know what im dragging you out!”

I drag her out of her bed and then Emily sighs and goes to bathroom to fresh up and get ready so in the meantime I prepare us some breakfast and Emily comes downstairs with her backpack.

Emily:- “Smells good Luna I guess your food might lift up my mood now.”

*Luna smiles*

(After they both had their breakfasts then they get into the bus and go to the university. Luna checks her phone if Noah has messaged her or not but he didn’t)

3 days later…

Noah hasn’t called or messaged me yet is he that busy? It made me worry about him more so I asked Emily.

“Um.. has Noah messaged or called you yet? Cause he hasn’t to me and im getting worried about him.”

Emily:- “He must be very busy Luna because he hasn’t called or texted me too.”

(Luna gets a bit disappointed but on the next day she gets the rumours saying Noah is gonna arrive and she sees a huge crowd a bit away from her)

“What’s all that crowd for?-“

Emily:- “It’s Noah I think the rumours were true come lets go there quickly!”

Emily holds my hands and rushes towards the crowd surrounding Noah.

As I see Noah i feel relieved as he is safe but im mad at him for not even texting a single message or a call.

Emily:- “Go up to him, Luna.”

I look at Noah and see this new girl who looks rich and spoiled but never saw her around here before… “Is she some foreign exchange student?” *murmurs to herself*

“I don’t like the way she’s approaching Noah and hugging him, Do they know each other?”
(Keeps murmuring)

New girl:- “Long time ever since I saw you Noah! How have you been? (Smiles brightly)

(Info:- The new character is an old childhood friend of Noah)

(As Noah was about to say something Luna goes up to Noah and takes her hand away from Noah’s wrist)

“How can you touch someone just like that huh?! Do you know if he feels okay with it or not?” *becomes furious*

New girl:- “huh? And who are you exactly to tell me what to do and not to? And remove your filthy hands away from me.”

“You wanna know who I am? I’m Noah’s girlfriend so technically he is taken, so you should be the one to remove your filthy hands away from him!“

I got angry by her actions and she still had the guts to look at me like that when i told he’s mine and taken already. She still tried to remove my hands from Noah so I pulled his shirt bringing him closer to me and kissed him infront of everyone.

New girl:- “What the hell! How dare you just kiss him right infront of me and everyone are you trying to ruin his image?! I’m warning, you better stay away from him because im here to get him back for real now!”

(Noah was shook from everything that happened in split seconds and stood their frozen and Luna walked away without saying any further words, Noah shaked his head and went behind Luna)

New girl:- *stops Noah*
“What was that all about Noah?!”

Noah:- *smiles*

(He says nothing but smiles at her and goes back to Luna trying to stop her)

Noah:- “Hey! Luna! Stop, where are you going?! Lemme talk to you please.”

Noah tries to convince Luna into stopping her to talk to her, let’s see what happens next

To be continued…..