SWEET AND SOUR FEELINGS

As our eyes met each other we both stood there completely frozen as we both weren't expecting to see each other like this.

Rose's POV:-

Emily hopped between me and Noah and waved at me to see if I was okay. I shook my head and looked at Emily confused and asked her "who is he to you, again?"

Emily:- "Wait what do you- oh you mean this guy?"

"yes"

Emily:- "That's my - wait, Rose!

I got all these stupid thoughts and I was certain of her being his boyfriend I mean she's so pretty I did kinda envy her. Before she could even complete her sentence I dashed out of that place and went to a far empty classroom where nobody was. I crouched down and hugged my knees and closed my eyes as I tried controlling my emotions and breathing. I didn't wanna cry on my first day.

Emily's POV:-

"Wait why did she run away do you know her by any chance Noah?" Noah kept quiet and didn't answer and kept quiet, I didn't really have time to waste just by standing here so I ran to find Rose and comfort her. I decided to call her but then when I was on my way I saw her phone lying on the ground ringing and the moment I declined the call on her phone I saw Noah and Rose on her lock-screen, at first I didn't believe what I saw and I went back to question Noah because he must know the answer to this and why Rose left the moment she saw Noah. So I ran back to him being completely mad and I question him "Noah you might need to explain yourself now! Were you guys dating before?"

Noah:- feels guilty "um well yeah it's not that long ago but it's been months."

"You did something awful to her didn't you? I know you must have, it really hurts when someone gets played like that. Also, the fact that you kept it away from me upsets me even more."

Noah:- "I'm sorry okay! Things just got complicated at that time and I couldn't- hhh. Lucas (Emily's boyfriend) help me out please murmurs

Lucas:- murmurs back No you caused it, do it yourself!"

Noah:- ugh

"I think Rose still loves you despite your stupid flaws and what you did to her and check this out shows lock screen and you are being so ignorant to her instead of me running to her you should be the one and I think you don't even care or bother to do so."

Lucas:- "I'm also very upset Noah YOU SHOULD HAVE at ATLEAST TOLD YOUR BEST FRIEND you also made my girl sad." frowns being mad

Noah's POV:-

(Did I really just see her or was I hallucinating things?)

*info:-{Noah and Lucas owned an official room in the university where they could relax and also have fun during their free time}

"Hey, I know it all I also feel guilty about how I ended things with her. Give me her phone I'll make it up to her also by the way how do you have her phone?"

Emily replied " what do you mean how I have it? I think she rushed out so quick that it fell of her pocket and she might have forgotten to pick it up."

I felt a little happiness inside me that she still kept this lock screen because it reminded me of some beautiful memories we shared because on that day we were at the beach and had a love between us that we wanted to remain like this forever and took the cutest pictures of us though I really didn't like being on camera and remembering the things I missed so much more with her when I could have cherished her more I hated myself for doing such thing to her.

So I went running to see Rose and tried searching almost everywhere but then I remembered that whenever She gets upset or wants to clear her mind she goes to the garden, so I went straight over there and I saw her sitting under looking down and moving her legs back and forth.