TWO DAYS ALONE

Noah's POV:-

After they all left for their trips I thought about staying at Luna's place instead of being alone in this huge palace and my mom wanted me to stay with her so I went to my room packed a couple of things in my luggage picked my phone, jacket, and car keys and went to her house and ranged the doorbell and waited while she opened the door and she opened it after a minute...

Luna:- (brushes hair) "Hi Noah, what brought you here?

I saw her in those long shiny hair which made her look beautiful than ever and I kept staring at her

Luna:- "Noah? Noah! Are you okay? Is something on my hair?"

I come to my senses as she kept calling my name as it was embarrassing ahh I hope she doesn't think something weird as I zoned out for a bit (T.T).

"Ooh nothing your hair is beautiful that's all." (Awkwardly rubs his hand on the neck)

Luna:- "Oh thank you, (half-smiles) and what's with that luggage you got."

I was about to tell her the reason to stay with her but meanwhile, she got a call from her mom.

Luna's POV:-

(Phone rings)

"Oh sorry, it's my mom's call wait a sec."

Noah nods quietly and comes inside as Luna signs her to come in.

"Hi mom anything's up and how have you been?"

Luna's mom (Mrs. Julia):- "Hi sweetheart I just wanted to check up on you and I'm doing great, what about you?

"Yeah, I'm fine, so far so good."

Luna's mom:- "Luna I also wanted to inform this earlier that I received a call from the queen and she said that Emily has been out for her trip with Lucas and so are the King and Queen are out at some town and as you have a holiday for two days she wanted Noah to live with you for two days to make sure that you are safe and I'd personally like that idea too, it's better than being alone."

To me, it didn't sound like a great idea and it shocked me for a bit hearing that as I didn't know what to say and the thought of living with him for two days already made me quite nervous

"Mom but it's okay I can take care of myself Noah doesn't need to be around for me."

Luna's mom:- "I know you can but crime rates have increased in this city from the last year so it would be better and a safe idea to be together at times like these."

I agreed with her as I didn't want her to worry about me.

"Okay, mom I'll let Noah stay."

Luna's mom:- "Wonderful! okay then, take care and love you, Luna."

"Love you too mom, take care as well!"

I kept the phone in my pocket and went to sit on the couch where he was sitting.

"Sorry, my mom's call came up so yeah, and treat yourself as this place okay? And tell me anything if you need!"

Noah:- "yeah will do and I should be the one telling you that and as your boyfriend, I will be taking care of you okay?"

(Flattered and cheeks turn a little red) "haha nice one Noah, we aren't in any sort of relationship and I gotta go do my hair okay?!"

He smirked and kept quiet and then stood up coming towards me.

Noah:- "Hey wait, give me one of your hair scrunchies.

"Why though?"

Noah:- "Ahh just gimme one and I'll let you know very very soon okay." (Smiles and winks)

Sometimes I cannot even guess what this guy has in his mind, weirdo. I grabbed one of my scrunchies and gave it to him and he sat on the couch telling me to turn around showing my back to him then he hugged me down to sit on his lap and I blushed real hard and felt very nervous so I tried moving but he held me hard as if he knew I would resist myself.

Noah:- "Will you just be calm and sit down." (Calm heavy tone)

I didn't say a word and I had no choice but to listen to him, I felt restless the whole time as it was very awkward and embarrassing and I also was worried if I weighed more so his laps wouldn't hurt ah why does he do things like these to me but then I started feeling soft strokes on my head as if was grabbing and arranging all my hair and his soft touches on my neck as he slowly tied my hair.

Noah:- "There it's done, next time you open the door make sure to at least ask who is there before just opening like that."

"Mhm. (Bites her lips)

I was at loss for words and my face was burning red so I quickly covered my face with my hands and he softly touched my hands and removed it away from my face and looked me into my eyes and smiled I quickly shut my eyes and loosened his grip and went to the kitchen to calm down myself and he spoke out loud so I could hear it.

Noah:- "You look adorable and cute when you blush and annoyed which makes me wanna do all kinds of things with you to see that face every day and every time." (Chuckles)

My heart raced so fast as it never did before all the things he said made me wanna hide myself blushing even more so I tried distracting myself from him and start to cook some lunch for the both of us.

"Noah stops with all the tease and goes take a bath, the lunch will be ready after a couple of minutes."

Noah:- "Alright, alright so where's the bathroom?

I told him the directions and he went to take a bath and I nearly prepared everything in the meanwhile and started placing food on the dining table while Noah comes out with wet hair and towel wrapped around his waist and he straight up came to the kitchen without a warning and took a bottle from the refrigerator.

"YAH NOAH! Could you even put something one before-

(Squeezed shut my eyes)

I felt his presence coming closer and closer towards me and felt his heavy built-up arms around my waist and the other stroking my hair. I froze right there and didn't move an inch.

(Stutters) "Yah- yah, what are you even d-doing?"

Noah:- "You know Luna I was wondering how would a mark look on your beautiful neck. (Gently and slowly removes hair from her neck)

"MARK?! Wh-what M-m-mark? Noah move away f-from me." (Stutters)

Noah:- "I think it'd look beautiful. (slides his thin fingers on her neck)

My strength was gone and my hands were shaking and my heart fell out of my chest

Noah:- "This mark has a lot of meanings and one of them is your mine now and no one can ever have you and another means I love you, you can stay mad at me as long as you want but that doesn't mean I'm letting you go off with some other guy."

He looks at me with those tempting and half-closed eyes and brings me even closer to him with warmth and pressed his soft and tender lips on my skin and slowly bites me for a couple of seconds and backs off and looks calm.

Noah:- "You seemed to like it I guess (chuckles) I know you felt nervous so don't feel it that way okay (smiles) I'm going to go change, is it okay if I use your room?"

"Um.. ye-yeah sure." (Avoids eye contact)

My mind went blank and I couldn't think of anything else, and what did he just do to me, my heart is gonna explode any moment now, was it too obvious that I did kinda enjoy it? (Whines mentally)

Noah starts feeling comfortable around Luna now so stay tuned to see what happens next...

To be continued....