DISTANCE

Noah's POV:-

My heart skipped a beat as she pecked a little kiss on my cheek but then if she keeps on doing this I don't think I can push her away from me. She's really making things complicated for me. (Sighs) Oh isn't she going to meet that boy up at the rooftop at this time? I think I should do a little bit of stalking to make sure if she isn't meeting the wrong guy.

(Noah sees Luna heading upstairs and Noah secretly follows Luna's steps without making her feel the presence of someone behind her and as soon as they reach Luna meets that boy and Noah hides and looks at them as they started talking)

Luna's POV:-

Oh so he is that guy? I've never seen him around yet maybe because he is in some other section or grade,

"Hi (waves) so were you the one to send me a bouquet and a note?"

A secret admirer (Jason):- "hey (waves back with a smile) "Yeah, (nervous and looks down) I was the one to send you! And oh my name is Jason, so I hope you accept me-"

I didn't wanna upset him further so I interrupted saying,

(Bows down and apologize) "I'm sorry but I have to turn you down, I'm already into someone else who I really love."

Jason:- (scoffs) Wait are you rejecting me this quick because of that Prince? Aren't every single girl having a thing for him? Also because he is rich and his status belongs to a king's family?

(Noah heard those words and he got furious about the way he misjudged her, he wanted to go and fight Jason but then Luna spoke.)

"I hate explaining to people when they often tend to misjudge me but hear this out Jason, not every girl is into any other guy just because he is rich or has a famous background most girls tend for their hearts, not anything else and you don't even know why I like him in the first place and don't think that you can own anyone by money or being famous heart is all that matters and I think you need to learn that. I'm leaving now.

(As Luna was about to turn her gaze away from him and leave he was bringing his hand to push Luna but her corner gaze caught him doing so, so she slapped his hand away, And when Noah saw that Jason was about to do that he quickly decided to run but seeing how Luna protected herself he stopped himself and watched them further)

"How could you even think about doing that? (Yells angrily) what do you even think you are?! You will never get a girl if you keep up with this act. (Leaves)

(Jason rolls his eyes)

(As soon as Noah sees Luna leave the rooftop safely he waits there until Luna completely leaves the building and meanwhile he hears Jason cussing at Luna so he goes up to him and faces him)

Noah's POV:-

As soon as I hear him cussing out those filthy words to Luna as she leaves I quickly go up to him and punch him,

Noah:- "How dare you even think about saying those filthy words to Luna and think about hurting her just because she rejected you and If I come to know this kind of treatment towards Luna again I beat you up until you pass out and drop you off in a place where it will be difficult for you to come out! And from now onwards you are not allowed to enter this university if I see you around again, next, you will be out of this city, or else you know the consequences very well!"

Jason:- (trembles in fear and bows down for an apology) "I'm sorry and I'll make sure for my presence to be unaware within the university premises.

(Jason leaves the place quickly after apologizing to Noah)

(Luna on her way to her house)